View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 05:00 AM   #11290
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Whitney and me in Latex Part II Wylie

Whitney and I decided to take our bondage fun down to the floor while we were still wearing our latex minidresses. Johnny was all too happy to oblige us, by tying us with hemp rope into tight hogties on the floor of the garage. He even made sure to tie our heels into our hogties. After making sure that we were rigidly tied, he applied duct tape gags- black for Whitney to match her cute little black and green number and gold for me to match the gold platform on my red heels. We struggle around helplessly for a few minutes before Johnny decides to let us go. The effect was amazing!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 135.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whitney and me in Latex Part II

Lashed In Latex Part 2 Conneaut Lake

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Here is Greta Von Scorn's smashing follow-up to her hugely popular first latex video--lingering, loving looks at latexed beauties bound and gagged and twisting and turning in latex bonds and gags. (A couple of bathing-capped beauties also appear.) We counted 8 separate scenes, beautifully rendered by the brilliant Greta Von Scorn.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1460kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 746.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lashed In Latex Part 2

Jenni Lee vs. The Mummy Fists Laneburg

Jenni is an adorable little thing that begs to be played with. In no time I had her dolled up in a catsuit, cuffed, gagged and frogtied her on the bed. I let her squirm for a while and get used to her bondage, but she's a feisty one and eventually got her legs free. Turnabout's a bitch though and as punishment I clamped her nipples and attached them to the bed frame. In her new position, every movement is translated directly to her poor nipples. It's at about this point I remember how ticklish she is. It's fun being an evil bastard sometimes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 221.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenni Lee vs. The Mummy Fists

Rubberella Latex Bound Center Lovell

Rubberella is in Europe to observe and help her associate, Shera. The two team up to use new techniques and gear on their latest victims. However, Shera has ideas of her own. She takes the upper hand & confines Rubberella!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:25
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 937kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 650.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubberella Latex Bound

Hoerigkeit Alfta

The terrible and perverted madam tortures the slave, and the second toy, with the pierced nipples,
to which the elegant support under a glass with wine is fastened.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:06
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hoerigkeit

Yellow Latex Hogtie New Braintree

It's a bright sunshiny spring day! What better way to celebrate than get hogtied wearing my first latex dress? You didn't think I there was any alternative, did you? Anyway, I put on my yellow latex piece with black fishnet stockings and vinyl boots, sans panties; and let Johnny decide what to do with me next. In a fetishy rush, he plops me up on the granite counter top, pulls my arms behind my back in a leather armbinder and secures my legs together with leather straps. He completes my cheery, matchy matchy predicament by attaching my armbinder to my ankles and giving me a big yellow latex ball gag. Johnny lets me struggle around on the kitchen island for a few moments before pulling the top of my dress down and exposing my breasts. Now, that's just perky! I mean, pervy!
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2115kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 149.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Latex Hogtie

Catsuit Car Ride Medicine Lake

It's a beautiful, sunny day outside. So, what should you do on such a wonderful day? Hmmmmm....Get out of the house and take a little car ride, of course! I put on my brand new PVC catsuit, high heels and Johnny puts a PVC hood over my head. Wait! Something is missing! Johnny makes me unzip the crotch of my catsuit and inserts a vibrator in me, so I can really enjoy/be tortured on our little excursion. Once he has me nice and secure in the car, we pull out of the driveway and head down the road. Johnny takes the wireless remote control to the vibrator and makes sure to turn it up and down as we glide around the neighborhood. When we get back to the house, I'm a little bit bothered! Naturally, Johnny has a solution for that! He hogties me on the floor with red rope and then applies the hitachi to me. I squirm around, unable to escape. And, it's enjoyable. But, I wonder what he has in store for me next!
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catsuit Car Ride
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.25929 секунды с 9 запросами