Old 12-19-2023, 09:10 AM   #764
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Kayla Green And Misha Cross Boody

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Off come Misha’s sneakers so that her ankles can be bound. Doctor Kayla uses her fierce red-manicured hand to give this girl a good cheek-reddening spanking, then she gets her “patient” out of her top and mini-skirt and just down to her underwear, stretching Misha on her tummy so she can pull up her maroon-colored panties into a wedgie, then pulling off Misha’s bra so that she can use that garment as a gag on the girl’s protesting lips!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6340kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 929.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kayla Green And Misha Cross

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 4 Spinnerstown

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. At this point Ariel does not seem to mind me hammering a nail into the wooden table. She moans as I tie each of her nipples and her tongue clamp to said nail. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while, but I return to tie her big toes to the post. I leave her once again, but I return one final time to give her another good hand spanking, and we get a nice reaction from Ariel as she twitches and jerks, thus pulling on all the clamps. The last 9 minutes of the clip are of Ariel talking about the scene and describing what happened in her own words. Other notes... This was a custom video and the customer requested a lot of foot shots, but not to worry if that is not your cup of tea, there are plenty of shots of everything.
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 4

Amanda's Ordeal Lizella

Our story kicks off with Amanda inviting a detective into her home.........he needs her to run down the events in complete detail that took place at her home when she got burglarized, assaulted, bound, gagged, and tormented by a robber. Amanda slowly starts telling the detective exactly what happened........as she speaks the scene fades out and her story of tight bondage, being grabbed, groped, spanked and left tightly bound and gagged on her living room floor begins. As each scene ends we flash back to Amanda still talking to the detective......as she begins to describe each new scene the scene fades out then fades into the scene she is describing.
Duration: 1:48:16
Video: 720x540, MP4V, 1460kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda's Ordeal

Lola gets tied up and spun around. Rock

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Lola is quite the little bondage nymph. She's got the petite little body for some serious rope ties. Once she's bound you can see her excitement. The way she moves her little body. It's perfect for a nice OTK spanking.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola gets tied up and spun around.

Liz versus Venom – crazy shocks Delton

Are Liz and Venom really friends? They shock the hell out of each other. Liz is more experienced, so she quickly turns up the power. But it all ends in lots of drooling, heavy shocks, naked wrestling and spanking! What a crazy duo!
Duration: 3:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13433kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 372.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz versus Venom – crazy shocks

Hannah's Test - Part 1 Mott

Hannah wants to be a FutileStruggles model. It sounds like she can handle what I require, but there's no way of knowing until she's put to some real world testing. I start gently by simply binding her arms behind her back. Once she is securely bound, I grab her by her hair and start manhandling, spanking, and groping her. I add a neck rope and tie it over head. I add more rope. I smack her ass a few more times. I then add a crotch rope and tie it off over head tight! A rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and she's pulled back towards the post. This further tightens her crotch rope and neck rope. Her tits are exposed and then bound. I smack them for a while with a wooden spoon. She tries to pull away, but this only tightens her neck rope. I still have more plans for hannah, so I untie the crotchrope. I then bind her ankles, but leave a few inches in between. I finally release her from the neck rope and walk away. The clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah's Test - Part 1

My Husband's Loving Hand El Tocuyo

Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Husband's Loving Hand

Время генерации страницы 0.05293 секунды с 9 запросами