View Single Post
Old 12-20-2023, 05:06 AM   #11297
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Elizabeth Andrews Big Pool

The boss is deaf to my complaints. He straps my booted ankles together . The leather straps squeak against my leather boots as he pulls the strap tight. He moves up to my knees and straps them together, making it difficult for me to balance. I continue to ask him to stop as he applies straps above and below my breasts, and then another one around my waist. The additional straps have pinned my arms down and made everything tighter. Tired of my whining and complaining the Boss gags me with a panel head harness gag. He straps the buckles tight and then lays me down on the floor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews

Maligned Mistress part 1 Lisman

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Trisha Uptown is a kinky blonde who tries her best to please her mistress, but sometimes she fails. Mistress Madeline, who looks dominant and gorgeous in a green latex outfit, is not satisfied with the sub's behavior when she fails to keep her mini skirt lifted up for easy access to Trisha's slutty pussy. After a bit of a spanking, the madame teases sub Trisha's pussy with a Hitachi Vibrator before allowing her to cum, but only while she rips off some painful clothespins from Trisha's perky breasts.
Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 905.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maligned Mistress part 1

Gia Love's Second Session - Part 3 East Moline

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Gia has handled everything so far with grace, sure she has moaned and yelped when I have smacked her ass and tits, but that will soon change. I start by untying her hair and really pulling it tight. I then clamp her nipples with clovers and the yelping and whimpering really start. I smack her ass a few times as well. Things get more intense for Gia once I nosehook her, but things get really intense when I tie the clamps through a ring I tied to her ankles and then back up to her ziptied thumbs. Lots of yelping and tears as Gia deals with her predicament. She finally settles in and then I ruin it when I raise the hoist that her wrists are tied to. This also of course pulls on the clamps and her crotchrope. I then smack her ass a few more times before Gia begs me to remove the clamps. I do as they are in the way. I then whip her bound tits with a leather strap. After whipping her tits, manhandling, and smacking her ass, I finally leave her once again to endure her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Gias reactions as she was freed and afterwards.
Duration: 20:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 460.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love's Second Session - Part 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14141 секунды с 9 запросами