View Single Post
Old 12-23-2023, 06:35 AM   #2741
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5 Unalakleet

This clip starts where Part 4 ended... I pick up a long thin stick and use it to poke and slap Rachel for a bit. I don't do it for long though. I go and sit in my outdoor lounger and enjoy the show. I leave her there to endure and twitch until the end of the clip. I remove her bindings, but leave her wrists bound around the post. I remove her gag and the nose hooks and I order her to her knees. I manhandle and grope her for a while longer. This is where Part 5 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5

RTB - La Cucaracha, Part 1 - Redhead Rain DeGrey, PD Jasra

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Rain DeGrey is one sick little girl. She confesses to us all of the things she would do to a person if she could be sure they would bounce back and there would be no consequences. If nothing else it gives us and our members a few good ideas for what we should do to her doing this live feed.
Live shows are all about growing and changing. That's a lie. Live shows are all about taking a hot, willing young woman and putting her through the most intense experiences we can muster. In Rain's case it means playing with her fears a bit. She loves a good bit of corporal punishment but when we start messing with her mind suddenly she is so much less excited to be with us.
We'll get to the fun stuff in a minute. With a pain slut as eager as Rain we can't pass up the opportunity to give her exactly what she wants.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - La Cucaracha, Part 1 - Redhead Rain DeGrey, PD

Fancy Steel The Training of two Van

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Fancysteel
Cast: Celestial Fae (aka Opal) Quinn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment, Petplay, Puppy
The Training of 2 is the ultimate pet play movie. Watch in delight as we train two naughty puppy dogs and work them through a series of drills to test their eagerness to obey, perform and play.
Duration: 17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5052kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 658.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fancy Steel The Training of two

Excellence in kinky sex 25 Deerfield

Studio: WizardOfAss
Genres: , Anal Play, WaterSport, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre Penetrations, Plug, Bondage
Rachel arrives to look at a room for rent. While the owner steps away for a minute to answer the phone she find a bag full of lingerie! She steals most of the it. Once discovered she is appropriately punished for her wrong doings!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:37
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 361.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excellence in kinky sex 25

Jade Maris, Whitney OC - The Secretary (2023) Butlerville

Cast: Jade Maris, Whitney OC
Genres: Lesbian
Whitney Oc is trying to work when her secretary Jade Maris comes stumbling late into her office. Jade has barely made it in the doorway before she drops the papers she's holding everywhere. Even as Jade has knelt to pick everything up, Whitney begins lecturing her about her demeanor and her outfit.
Helping Jade out of her jacket, Whitney has her subordinate do a spin. Satisfied that she has helped Jade to be slightly more professional in her dress, Whitney tells her that on the matter of punishment for her poor behavior, Jade will need to bend over the desk. Even as Jade obeys, Whitney spanks her. When Whitney realizes that Jade is liking it and that her pussy is wet, the punishment takes on a whole new note.
Peeling off her own suit jacket, Whiteny takes a seat on the desk where Jade is watching with curiosity. She spreads her thighs to hike up her miniskirt and then pulls her thong aside to reveal her trimmed snatch. Telling Jade that maybe she'll be good at this, Whitney instructs the younger woman to eat her pussy. Jade doesn't need to be asked twice; she leans in and uses her tongue to rock Whitney's world.
Now that she's had one climax, Whitney is feeling a little bit more forgiving about Jae's behavior. She gets to her feet and feels Jade up nice and slow, spending plenty of time on Jade's tits. Walking behind Jade, Whitney bends her over the desk this time so she can feast on that twat from behind. Eventually she helps Jade onto the desk so she can get comfy between Jade's thighs as she keeps on licking.
Kissing their mutual flavors from each other's lips, the ladies rearrange themselves for more sexy punishment. Jade puts Whitney against the desk so she can use her tongue and fingers to explore from behind. Turning around, Whitney winds her fingers through Jade's hair to keep her in just the right spot.
The girls both get on the desk next, laying in opposite directions. That lets them reach out to rub down the other's pussy, creating a maelstrom of delight. There's nothing they can do but cum apart one last time before exchanging a final kiss and knowing they finally understand one another completely.
Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 935.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Maris, Whitney OC - The Secretary (2023)

I Think She Hated It Woolwich

Cast: Larisa
Genres: Bbw, Dp, Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
She was turned out hard and rough. Fastidiously fucked, and vi.ated like a vassal state under the malevolent hand of Mao--she learned a lot about herself, and was proffered a notion about her place upon the pasture with a plethora of punishments and perversions that would make any pudgy piglet polemically pale with pedantic precariousness. She hated the Yellow Discipline. It made her cry, but she deserved it, and as she sat there in her own filth, whilst taking 3 nuts to her sexy face, and a dog bowl full of abominations upon her head, she was taught the simple facts of patriarchal power and predominance.
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Think She Hated It

Pepper Whipped Liyang

Pepper is roughly shoved up against a post. I lean into her, pinning her as I bind her at the waist to it. Her sweater is ripped open and her nipples are clover clamped and then they are tied tightly together around the post. A shop rag is stuffed and then taped in her mouth. I smack her ass hard with my hand before her skirt, and my belt are removed. Pepper is punished as the clamps tighten and jerk as I whip her repeatedly with my leather belt.
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper Whipped
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06047 секунды с 9 запросами