View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 06:13 AM   #4343
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 1 Tyro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Harley was pretty smart. She wore a costume that was form fitting enough that we can play with her without stripping it off. That doesn't mean we won't soon have her naked...
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 1

InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Sister Dee Ourense

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
The iron mask that PD has Sister Dee wearing looks terrible but the effect is mostly psychological. Of course all of the other equipment on her is much more physical.
Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Sister Dee

Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy - Breaking Slave 23 Tema

Release Year: 2017
Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Cast: Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy
Genres: Caning, Female Domination, Paddling, Whipping
Video language: English
Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne have caught a spy slave who is trying to smuggle out information to a competeing dungeon. He claims to be unbreakable, but Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne will see about that. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne start their interrogation torture with some wooden paddles they use to paddle his traitorous pathetic pale white ass. The slaves ass turns bright red, but remains silent as the Mistresses upgrade their paddles to bigger versions. Mistress Cheyenne asks him some questions then paddles his traitorous ass, then Mistress Lydia baseball swings her paddle eliciting cries of pain. Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are excited that the traitor slave they caught didn't break during phase one of their interrogation. It has been a long long time since they have had to go to phase two: caning. They don't waste much time before they start caning their prisoner slave. His pathetic slave ass is still red from phase one of their interrogation, but they brutally start caning his ass leaving dark red welts under his bright red skin. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne don't care if they break their canes over his ass, as they have many of them to go through, and they don't hold back when they cane their slave. They remind him that his pain can be over as soon as he gives up the information, though they do rather enjoy the caning, so they hope he keeps his mouth shut so they can torture him longer. Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are surprised that their captured traitor slave has made it to phase three, whipping. They have the traitor slave tied up to a rack with handcuffs still to give up the information. Both Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne know that will won't last long as they warm up their whips. Mistress Lydia lays into him first with her red suede whip that she lashes across his back from close range before Mistress Cheyenne unleashes her long black whip on his red back flesh. The pain from the whipping makes their slave dance in agony while he needlessly holds onto the information, making his Mistresses more and more angry. It's not long however, until Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne break his will and he dances in pain while repeating the information he was going to sel
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy - Breaking Slave 23

Zoe comes and gets what she asked for. Moose Jaw

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
On a lark Zoe decided to show up at the studio. Anxious and excited all at the same time. A giant red ball gag, neck rope, and tight crotch rope put her in the right headspace.
An in sex mask in a suspension makes for a very interesting experience. The feeling of floating without being able to see anything. Zoe spins and swings around the stage.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoe comes and gets what she asked for.

Boiler Room Pet Astor

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Freya French Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
For instance, Freya French is a lovely little gift hanging out in the boiler room. I was expecting something disgusting like rats or a stray cat when I heard the sounds coming through the vents.
Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boiler Room Pet

Cowgirl - Cowtest part 2 Mangilao

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you".
Duration: 51:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 783.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl - Cowtest part 2

Mya McKay Washita

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya McKay
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03266 секунды с 9 запросами