View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 06:22 AM   #1160
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Plays With Dolls Gaysville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
There's nothing wrong with a grown man who plays with dolls. OT is certainly secure enough in his masculinity to do so. Dolly Mattel is a pretty little princess adult doll. She's so lifelike. She makes real girl sounds and real girl movements. She even has real girl reactions when her princess parts are touched.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plays With Dolls

Stinky Panties Beachport

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow. Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt. He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.
Duration: 47:37
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 987.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stinky Panties

Morph Winside

When Marica Hase starts our shoot she is cute and composed, all done up in an outfit and makeup that make her look like the girl next door, with her wrists tied up to our ceiling. Matt Williams isn't about to let that last long, though. He is intent on transforming Marica into a drooling fuckpuppet by the end of her time here. The best way he can think to do that is to keep her going non-stop until she breaks.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Morph

Por Favor Lambsburg

Amarna Miller is absolutely adorable. She has cute little braids in her hair and a sweet jumper that she may even manage to keep on for the first minute of her time with O.T. before he cuts it away and off her perky, soft body. He has her tied up in a net of ropes each connected to the one around her neck. Her arms are raised and tied up to the ceiling by the wrists. Amarna may be even cuter when she is completely defenseless.
Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Por Favor

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1 Gordonville

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Mya McKay Saint Martin

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya McKay

Rose shows us how much of a Darling Oberhausen

Rose Darling is as sweet of a woman as her body is sweet. Before we get her tied up her mouth is filled with a huge rag and tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in tightly. She's tied facing the floor with her arms in a strict strappado. Rose is exposed and manhandled. She's so cute that her body can be thrown around with ease. With her arms tied tightly and her elbows touching she's put in an intense hogtie that just keeps getting tighter.
Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose shows us how much of a Darling
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12844 секунды с 9 запросами