View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 09:39 AM   #1064
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Black Straight Jacket Inglewood

Okay. Johnny has this thing where if he tries something in one color and it looks really good, he wants to try it in a different color or predicament. Apparently, a straight jacket is not immune to this treatment. He decides to get this black straight jacket (in a smaller size, because I lost a little weight) to "see what it would look like". Sure. Likely story. As soon as it arrives on the front porch, Johnny wants to try it on me. I am only wearing black panties, garter belt, stockings and t-shirt at the time. He has me remove my t-shirt to get the best fit for the straight jacket. When, I have it on, he likes it. Really likes it. As I am standing in the living room, he secures my legs together with multple leather straps (another recent impulse purchase-our existing leather straps were getting worn out) and then gives me a cumbersome black duct tape gag. I can't do much, but stand here. So, that is what I do. Stand here in my new straight jacket and leather straps and try to move around as much as allowed. Aren't you glad Johnny has an online shopping habit?
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 344.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Straight Jacket

Big Tits MILF Jasmeen LaFleur Spreads For Big Dick POV Park Hills

Release Year: 2023
Studio: POV Masters
Cast: Jasmeen Lefleur
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Ass, POV, Big ass, Curvy, Stockings
Video language: English
Amazing MILF Jasmeen LeFleur looks so good we couldn't wait to get her naked and show her off to you.
Duration: 39:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14653kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits MILF Jasmeen LaFleur Spreads For Big Dick POV

Hotlegsandfeet - Blonde Goddess Worship Lenox

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hotlegsandfeet
Cast: Katie T. aka KatieThornton
Genres: Big tits, Blonde hair, Brown eyes, Enhanced tits, G-string, High Heels, Lingerie, Softcore, Stockings, Tattoo, Solo, Medium skin, Livingroom
Popular British erotica model and magazine pinup Katie Thornton is famous for her curves and her 32F bust, but she's got a lot of foot power too, as you'll see in this new Full foot fetish video! Katie wears hot pink gartered stockings and black slingback high heels, and she slides off her shoes for a good sniff just to give you an idea of the delights you'd experience if, as a foot worship guy, you were kneeling before her... Katie slides her size 6 French-pedicured peds toward us, still sheathed in the pink nylon stockings, even as she also unveils her huge knockers; but of course for us toe and sole lovers, the feet are the focus, and Katie pulls us into her fetish aura as she poses her feet up close and personal for our lenses. Peeling down her hosiery at last, Katie displays her naked tootsies in all their splendor, rubbing her feet against each other on the sofa as if waiting for the kisses and licks of a dutiful foot fan...who, if he treated her right, would perhaps be treated to a fantastic footjob!! Miss Thornton flexes her feet at us so we can see the sexy wrinkles in her soles, and then she gives us some good views of her butt as well--because a few kisses there would show just how good we can be as worshippers of this stunning blonde goddess!
Duration: 32:55
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4391kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hotlegsandfeet - Blonde Goddess Worship

Bad Maid Service Alpignano

I have the bad maid, Kitt Foxx, exactly where I want her. I have her hogtied with rope in front of me in her cute little french maid uniform on the floor of my hotel room. I have on some cute little pink lingerie-bustier, satin panties, stockings-as I tease my prey. I gave her a nice little cleave gag to keep her quiet while I berate her for bringing me dirty towels. I grope her and whisper in her ear what I'd like to do to her for the poor service. I even step back and grab the camera to snap a few pictures of my saucy captive. I doubt she has learned her lesson and become a better maid, but at least I've had my fun with her!
Duration: 15:30
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 256.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Maid Service

Aria Khaide - Case 6615367 - Celebrity's Cavity Search FullHD 1080p Steuben

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Aria Khaide
Genres: Black Hair, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Creampie, Doggystyle, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Security Office, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits, Stockings
Security officer Jack Vegas can hardly believe that he gets to apprehend the famous Aria Khaide after suspecting her of stealing some items. As he questions her in the backroom, he can’t help but show how much of a fan he is and asks to take a few pictures of her. When Aria tries to leave though, Officer Vegas tells her that, celebrity or not, she’s suspected of stealing which means he must perform a strip search and a deep cavity search. Soon enough, Officer Vegas is making all his fantasies come true!
Duration: 56:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11720kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aria Khaide - Case 6615367 - Celebrity's Cavity Search FullHD 1080p

Katalina Kyle - Pretty Pleaser Blossvale

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Throated
Cast: Katalina Kyle
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Lingerie, Gagging, Face Fucking, POV, Oil, Stockings, straight, ball play, open mouth facial, rimming
Katalina Kyle in sexy colorful lingerie gets on her hands and knees to deepthroat Mick Blue's cock!!
Duration: 24:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katalina Kyle - Pretty Pleaser

Jessie Rogers - Double Penetration 3-Way Roxana

Cast: Jessie Rogers
Genres: Anal, Double Penetration (DP), Hardcore, Interracial, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Hairy, Threesome, Blowjob, Pussy to mouth, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Stockings, Lingeri
Booty queen Jessie Rogers lies spread-eagled on the couch, hot for an intense double penetration threesome. The stylish brunette looks fetching in gold lingerie, shaking and showing off her bodacious body. Jessie's tits spill from her top through a sensuous, slow-motion tease. When top studs Richard Mann and Hollywood Cash arrive, she strokes their massive big Black cocks as the dirty-talking guys smack her chunky rump. Then the madness ensues: Richard sodomizes Jessie as she gives Hollywood a sloppy blowjob. She whimpers as the dudes have their way with her. Jessie straddles Hollywood, riding his boner while Richard fucks her asshole! Jessie ejaculates a squirting orgasm as the guys simultaneously slam her holes, and she drools when they ruthlessly fuck her throat. This epic session features nasty, ass-to-mouth cocksucking and rectal gaping. The climax: two gooey cum facials.
Duration: 44:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8483kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessie Rogers - Double Penetration 3-Way

Время генерации страницы 0.04540 секунды с 9 запросами