View Single Post
Old 12-25-2023, 06:42 AM   #2746
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

She Teams Up With One Of Her Girlfriends Oak Brook

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Angell Summers, Aryan Augustine and Destiny Dixon
Genres: Strap-on, Lesbian, Threesome, Dominance
Video language: English
Destiny Dixon decides to team up with one of her friends Angela Summers to punish her another slutty friend Aryan Augustine who flirts with the guy Destiny likes.
Destiny Dixon liked Kevin very much and this is why she told her friend, Aryan Augustine, about her sympathy for him. Unfortunately for poor Destiny, Aryan turned out to be one of the horniest girls in the city.
So, she forgot about Destiny totally and seduced Kevin into making sex. In order to revenge on her friend, Destiny talked Angela into giving Aryan a good lesson.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Teams Up With One Of Her Girlfriends

Taboo Heat - Amiee Cambridge in Free Use Step Aunt - Moving In Vol 3 Belvue

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Taboo Heat
Cast: Cory Chase, Luke Longly, Melanie Hicks, Amiee Cambridge
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Milf, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Blowjob, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swap, POV, Big ass, Curvy, foursome, kissing, pussy eating
Cory and Luke are initially mortified but soon grow surprised when Kenzie reveals that her employees love to work with her not because of her management style, but because of the incredible perks she likes to offer. No hard work should go unpunished, and Kenzie knows how just how hard these two office gossips have been working... It's time for Spencer and Victoria to put their fluttering lips to good use and have a playful, energetic threesome with their boss! How's for some hot office goss?
Duration: 1:11:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5302kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Heat - Amiee Cambridge in Free Use Step Aunt - Moving In Vol 3

Hippie Chick Kinna

Sometimes, despite how adorable and enticing I look, I decide to act bad. And, I get punished. Today is just one of those days. After going out to the festival in downtown, I come home to find Johnny with some handcuffs, metal ankle cuffs and a spreader bar just waiting for my return. I didn't fold the laundry and put it away as usual. Guess I should have done it before I went downtown for the morning in my charming brightly colored tie-dye sundress. Oh well, he's not really mad, just looking for a reason to exert his will over me. So, I let him secure me to the column in between the living room and dining room with arms behind my back around the column and legs spread on the ground in front of me. I can't go anywhere! He gives me a cleave gag, so that he can lecture me in peace about why I need to get my chores done before spending the morning out. Well, since I have already been a little defiant this morning, the switch in my brain goes off that tells me to push my limits a little farther. Usually, Johnny just realizes I am being playful and lets me play around for a little bit, but today he means business. He must have really wanted that laundry done! So, he does the one thing that he knows will put me in my place and bring me under his will completely....He gives me an over the face panty gag. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! You may know that there are other gags that I do not love...like the harness gags for instance. This panty gag, I hate so much, that it makes the harness gag seem like a harmless little bandanna.
Duration: 6:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hippie Chick

SpankingServer 2012-2022 Videos, Part 18 Glenpool

Finally, Riley's punishment is over. I sternly remind her that I won't hesitate to discipline her again if she makes me, but reassure her that it's over now as I rub her back and her thoroughly spanked bottom.
Format: Windows Media
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 3.1 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingServer 2012-2022 Videos, Part 18

Charlotte, Gabriela Daniels Bigfoot

Release Year: 2015
Genres: All Sex, Pissing
Sexy blonde Gabriela is desperate to pee. She can feel her bladder ballooned out to maximum capacity and tiny dribbles of urine trying to escape from between her legs. Much to her surprise, the pressure inside is causing a feeling of arousal - one that she's never felt before, at least not like this. She just needs to hold off a little bit longer. Mistress Charlotte hasn't given her permission to pee yet and Gabriela knows that girls who don't obey get punished. The problem is, she's been drinking so much water and holding back the river of piss for so long... her desperation is growing by the second. Finally she can't hold it any longer. Still dressed in her school girl outfit and seated in a clear plastic chair, Gabriela feels a rush of warm fluid flowing between her legs, puddling in the chair and spilling over onto the floor. The sensation is one of overwhelming relief and it feels so incredibly good that she doesn't even care what punishment may follow. Little does she know, this is exactly what Charlotte has been waiting for. Finally, her little play-toy has done her bad deed and Charlotte can't wait for the games to begin. She absolutely loves to be in control and is getting so turned on just thinking about what's to come. Beckoning her submissive boyfriend into the room, Charlotte kicks off a long session of golden wet fucking between the three friends, making sure to leave not a single one of her desires unfulfilled.

Total size: 3.0 GB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte, Gabriela Daniels

Odette Delacroix - Breaking Slave Punished Hard Sahuaripa

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Odette Delacroix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
Nasty slave Odette Delacroix has a fit body and a round ass. She puts binder clips on her tits and endures some punishment and whipping.
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Odette Delacroix - Breaking Slave Punished Hard

Deranged Dollie Alisha Adams Punished Hard Twain Harte

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Oral, Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Rimming
Amazing Alisha Adams is taken into the padded cell, where we slowly remove her control--limb by limb--until she is nothing but a torso for ass and mouth fucking.
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6960kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deranged Dollie Alisha Adams Punished Hard
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05495 секунды с 9 запросами