Old 12-25-2023, 08:38 AM   #702
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Classy Looking Babe Shows Us Nasty Fist Action Edenton

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Tiffany Doll, Liza and Clare
Genres: Anal Fisting, Double Fisting, Dirty Talk, Ripped Clothes, Lesbian, Hardcore
Video language: English
If you've never seen Tiffany Doll in hardcore action you really just have to see her to believe it, and in this Fisting In Action update she goes further than ever before in her depraved ways!
This brave slut puts both her pussy and tight ass on the line for the love of the fist, and she's always looking to "stretch her sexual boundaries", in this case getting her holes fist fucked by Clare and and Liza at the same time!
Looking fine as hell in her floral design pants and high heels, this classy looking babe shows us what nasty fist action is all about, and her two partners in debauchery are also bloused up and ready to put on one hell of a fucked up fist pumping show!
Get ready for some DP lesbian action that goes so hard that clothes, ass, and pussy get ripped up - see this dirty talkin' fist fucked slut in heat and get ready to explode all over the place!
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6527kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classy Looking Babe Shows Us Nasty Fist Action

Dirty Anal Whore HD Normantown

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Taisiya
Genres: Solo, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo
Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in pleasure as I'm stretched wider than ever before. After cleaning off the huge black cock with my mouth, I gape my asshole as wide as I possible can, showing you how stretched I was, how much of a perfect anal whore I was for you. Video is full 1080p HD
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Anal Whore HD

How do you like these sizes dildo? Otoe

Cast: Oksana
Genres: Dildo, only dildo.
Blonde babe Merry loves to fuck more than anything. But she doesn’t need these non-lesbian bitches who would lick her clit, not male unwashed cocks who don’t understand where they were before.
Duration: 1:13:25
Video: 1152x864, AVC (H.264), 2222kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How do you like these sizes dildo?

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox College Place

Cast: Chrissy Fox (fister), Nicol Love (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behind. This lesbian fisting action continues and Chrissy gets Nicol to lick her fingers intermittently, tasting all of her juicy goodness!
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Sliding with Ease Tennessee Ridge

Cast: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster and faster! Ellen lays on her back and Cayla continues to fist her. Without needing much clitoral stimulation, Ellen orgasms from this deep penetration and passes the Fister Twister challenge with ease!
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sliding with Ease

Blondes Have More Fun Wasaga Beach

Cast: Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Hot blonde Cayla is back on Fister Twister this week and she wants to get intimate with another sexy blonde, Daisy Lee. Daisy is wearing a fishnet bodystocking and Cayla pulls her hair and takes control from the start! She gets Daisy to suck her fingers and then pulls down her bodystocking to enable her to play with her big boobs. Daisy lays back on the sofa and Cayla runs her hands down to her pussy, gaping it and inserting a finger or two. She gets Daisy to taste her own pussy juices as she eases it apart with her hands, inserting more and more fingers into her eager hole. Bending Daisy over, Cayla uses a metal speculum to gape her pussy apart even more and uses it to fuck her too. Next Cayla has a big black inflatable sex toy which she can't wait to use on Daisy. She inserts it into her muff and pumps it even bigger while it is inside her. Her pussy is getting suitably stretched now ready for the lesbian fisting experience that Cayla has planned. Daisy sucks her sex toy clean then Cayla starts to fist fuck her, easily shoving her whole hand into her juicy pussy while watching her big boobs bounce up and down. Daisy changes positions so that she is upside down but ultimately thinks her orgasm is going to be a lot more powerful if she stands up. Cayla brings her to orgasm as she bounces up and down on Cayla's fist, letting it slide right up inside her pussy!
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7158kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes Have More Fun

Fisted on Top La Palma

Cast: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too and starts fist fucking her slowly. She speeds up as Tera bends over in the doggystyle position and after finding the perfect position to orgasm, Tera furiously masturbates while riding Anie's fist to get off!
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisted on Top

Время генерации страницы 0.16166 секунды с 9 запросами