Old 12-25-2023, 08:49 AM   #1345
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Amber Moore & Kyler Quinn - Touch Burnaby

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Amber Moore, Kyler Quinn
Genres: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Tribadism, Romance, Toys, Cunnilingus, Natural Tits, Kissing
Video language: English
Amber (Moore) voices over her goal in life: to bring pleasure to other women. She greets Kyler (Quinn) and shows off her home, the two shy girls hitting it off at first sight. After a kiss, Kyler asks "Am I your first?". Amber confides: "I was married". "To a man?", Kyler inquires. "I wasn't happy. I felt like I was lying to everyone, to myself."
"For the first time in my life I feel like I have power over my happiness", Amber asserts. "You have the opportunity right now to reinvent yourself", Kyler points out. Amber fetches massage oils and a vibrator, and gives her new girlfriend a sensual rubdown after Kyler strips off her tights and lies naked on the bed on her stomach. "Do you feel that?", Amber asks after applying the oil. "What?", Kyler reacts. "Electricity", Amber says. "Try again", Kyler suggests. With Amber kneading her back Kyler murmurs: "That feels so good."
After a while, Kyler declares "I want to see you naked, too." Pulling up Amber's top to reveal her ample bosom, Kyler declares: "Wow. You're perfect." Resuming being massaged, Kyler whispers: "Nobody's ever made me feel so alive. I just feel like I'm losing control of myself ." "I'm in control. You can just let go", Amber declares, and bends down to lick her friend's pussy. Watch the romantic scene unfold...
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5453kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Moore & Kyler Quinn - Touch

Adria Rae, Emma Hix - Hobbies Before Hubbies (2023) Rockdale

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Adria Rae, Emma Hix
Genres: Lesbian
Emma Hix and Adria Rae have recently become fast friends through a shared hobby, scrapbooking. While hanging out, they realize they don't know much about each other outside of the hobby. They briefly chat about themselves to get to know each other better. Emma playfully remarks that she wishes she had a boyfriend who was this easy to get along with, especially one she could share the hobby with... but it's REALLY hard to find a guy who likes scrapbooking.
Emma jokes about dating Adria instead, but it turns out that Adria is open to it! Emma is surprised as Adria reveals that she's a lesbian. Adria becomes flirty, trying to win Emma over. Emma seems tempted, but insists that she's straight.
Adria questions Emma's sexuality, suggesting that maybe she needs to experiment first... maybe she's not as straight as she thinks she is. Emma is surprised but curious, and Adria leads her through her first lesbian sex session.
Duration: 32:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adria Rae, Emma Hix - Hobbies Before Hubbies (2023)

Girlfriends Spend Weekend At The Hotel Bed Copalis Crossing

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Alexis Ford and Jayden Jaymes
Genres: Lesbian, Blonde, Raven, Sex Toys, Big Tits, Medium Ass, First Girl/Girl Anal
Alexis and her boytoy decide to spend the weekend at a secluded bed and breakfast in the middle of nowhere. Alexis, however, is a spoiled little bitch and is none too pleased to discover that their B&B is not the four-star resort she was expecting.
The place in question is run by the mysterious Jayden. Single and unmarried in a town with little action, the question begs to be asked, how does she get laid. The secrets behind her B&B are revealed and much more in this mufftacular scene!
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11672kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlfriends Spend Weekend At The Hotel Bed

I got a dildo for Christmas from my best friend Ocean City

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Janyk Brones, Akina Asmus
Janyk Brones and Akina Asmus have been waiting impatiently for Christmas to come and they can't wait any second longer and exchange gifts. And just as they thought, they each got a dildo to play with and get into the true spirit of the holidays by orgasming together!
Duration: 37:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I got a dildo for Christmas from my best friend

Lovely Girl Pleases Them With Two Long Sex Toys Brooktondale

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Summer Brielle, Kirsten Price and Brett Rossi
Genres: Lesbian, Big Tits, Strap-On, Tattoo, Threesome, Anal
Our studio sorority bitches Summer Brielle and Brett Rossi compels freshman gir Kirsten Price to take two enormous strapon dildos, one in the pink and one in the stink, and give her steamy lesbian double penetration.
Kirsten Price was trying hard to become a part of the sorority. She went through many tests and, finally, she had to go through the last test in order to prove Brett and Summer that she was worth becoming a part of the sorority.
They told Kirsten to please them with two long sex toys.
Duration: 27:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11688kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lovely Girl Pleases Them With Two Long Sex Toys

Addicted to pantyhose fetish Redondo

Studio: straponcum
Genres: Strapon
There are babes who have a pantyhose fetish, and then there are these fabulous girls! having the silky material covering their legs wasn't enough, so gorgeous michelle also put some over her boobies and arms, as well as over her head! she looked like one fine mummy as she sucked down agnes' big dong, then bent over the couch so her greedy hole could be filled to the max.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addicted to pantyhose fetish

From dirty slave to domme mistress Lahaska

Studio: straponcum
Genres: Strapon
Our pretty little vixen michelle has been so bad today. agnes is tired of it, and she's going to exert a little bit of her control to show michelle who is boss around here! agnes starts out with some lovely mouth-fucking while michelle is pinned to the bed before she moves on to thrust deep inside this brunette's juicy twat. michelle is positioned with her legs in the air so her cooch can be drilled while she yanks on her wood.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: From dirty slave to domme mistress

Время генерации страницы 0.04078 секунды с 9 запросами