View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 06:06 AM   #4367
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cuntwalk Part 2 Imatra

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Device, Bondage, Spanking, Fisting, Hardcore
Video language: English
The words scrawled across Hazel Hypnotic's chest give a simple request, "Damage Me." Gladly. Minbari and MWB are on set to help us handle her. One jams his whole fist inside of her while the other plays with her clit. She thought she'd like it but the over stimulation has her sobbing in seconds.
The metal pear inside of her is no more friendly. The way it stretches her cunt is obviously painful, especially with the weights hanging from it. It's in there so tight she can't even piss with it opened all the way.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuntwalk Part 2

Earning Stripes Part 1 Deming

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to better hold her in place. Then he covers her entire face with clothespins until she looks like a porcupine. She is hurting and squirming but the pain cannot possibly compare to the level of humiliation she is currently experiencing. Matt's a nice guy, though, he wants her to have some fun, so he takes out his hitachi vibrator and puts it right on her clit. Uncomfortable whimpers turn into moans and it's all Dresden needs to get her ready for the rest of her live feed.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

Bondage Audit Hiltons

Cast: Riley Nixon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
The old man told me he doesn't trust OT. The shoots are getting shorter. The bondage seems lame and OT doesn't seem to be taking the time to build anything interesting anymore. That's why he hired me. My job was to visit the west coast studio and investigate.
PD never told me that most of the cool gear was at the farm out of OT's hands. He never mentioned the size of the studio or that there was no real workshop. OT sure showed me though.
Once my tour of the facility was done OT helped me see just how inventive he was. With what little he had in the studio he was able to get me completely helpless with no trouble at all.
My beautiful blond hair was one of my favorite features. Without it I feel naked. OT took it all from me leaving me a buzzed girl.
Duration: 40:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7203kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Audit

Tag Team Part 1 Sully

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
A few dozen glass bottles make for an interesting little prop when we have the sexy Sierra Cirque around for a RealTimeBondage live feed. We are the toughest sadists on the web, mostly because we listen to our equally sadistic membership when they suggest devious ways to destroy our submissive sluts, and as innocuous as these look at first glance, they are going to make Sierra miserable very quickly.
It's impossible to balance on them without feeling the pain in her feet, but it's even harder when she is being whipped by a couple of single tails. We would probably leave her up there all day, stripped naked and on display, but it wouldn't be as fun. Instead we take her down, tape her mouth shut to stifle the screams, and start spanking her ass until it is bright pink. It's a good start to what promises to be a very sexy day for Sierra.
Duration: 43:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tag Team Part 1

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie San Luis Obispo

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if it didn't she wouldn't be able to get off on it.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

HardTied Kimmy Lee Wet Dreams Crocker

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kimmy Lee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Toys, Blindfold, Hardcore, All Sex
Kimmy Lee is fucked. She showed up looking for a bit of rope bondage, but she wasn't expecting to be double teamed by a pair of the best hands in the business.
Duration: 55:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Kimmy Lee Wet Dreams

Creep Play Eastbourne

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Play
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04255 секунды с 9 запросами