View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 08:45 AM   #790
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sage is Tested - Part 2 Sentjost

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 2

InfernalRestraints Siouxsie Q The Farm: Part 2 Tortured Sole Seadrift

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Long term bondage isn't all languishing in a cage. Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Siouxsie Q The Farm: Part 2 Tortured Sole

FirmHandSpanking - Alison Miller Boot Camp Grandy

Introducing Alison. This adorable dominatrix specializes in spanking and binding.
Format: Windows Media
Video: 720x576

Total size: 1.5 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FirmHandSpanking - Alison Miller Boot Camp

Cry Baby Part 2 - Mercy West, Abigail Dupree Posoltega

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Mercy talks a good game. When we pull her arms behind her so far that her elbows are touching she says she could hold the position forever. That's fine. If she thinks that breaking her will be a challenge then she is sorely mistaken. We've got more than enough mastery to take Mercy further than she has ever gone before. It isn't long before we've got her in tears.
She's a trooper, though. While she's crying her eyes out she never asks us to stop. In fact, she is proud of the fact that she has never used a safe word. This may not be the best crowd to brag in front of. If she's not careful then they may take it as a challenge. If she is lucky they are just going to put her through the most intense BDSM experience of her life and she will manage to get through it with just a few tears, a few bruises, and some new, extremely sexy, memories.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cry Baby Part 2 - Mercy West, Abigail Dupree

FirmHandSpanking - Amelia Jane Rutherford politics part j4000 Peralta

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 8:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24325kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FirmHandSpanking - Amelia Jane Rutherford politics part j4000

Useless Brat Part 2 - Bonnie Day East Waterford

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Bonnie's next task is to get in the cage with Syren and make her naked. She can't help talking while she does it. Such a useless slut. Her head goes through the collar on the top of the cage and her wrists are cuffed out. Her knees are also spread wide so she's totally exposed.
The clothes pins start going on Bonnie's face, but there's a string attached so everyone knows there's going to be a zipper. The first ever face zipper. When it comes off Bonnie screams. The vibrator starts buzzing on her clit and she screams even more.
Bonnie comes out of the cage and gets locked down to the box with Syren inside underneath her. Useless Bonnie missed some little hairs on her asshole. OT helps pluck them. Once she's clean her nipples get locked down to the box and she gets a caning.
Duration: 41:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7138kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Useless Brat Part 2 - Bonnie Day

FirmHandSpanking - Amelia Jane Rutherford discontent part k2000 Mylo

New model Rasberry has never been spanked, and so Kyle sits down one on one to give her her first spanking.
Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24459kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FirmHandSpanking - Amelia Jane Rutherford discontent part k2000

Время генерации страницы 0.06950 секунды с 9 запросами