View Single Post
Old 12-29-2023, 06:28 AM   #4374
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Taboo Torment - Alana Cruise and Lexi Foxy Renaca

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The sisters are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story.
Lexi wants to pray. OT sees his chance. He brings out his "religious equipment". He helps Lexi and Alana into it. They find out that they are very much stuck. Then OT explores their family dynamic. How close are they? What are they willing to lose?
Once stripped bare their faith is put to the test. "Where's your god now?" Alana screams at Lexi.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment - Alana Cruise and Lexi Foxy

Cheyenne Jewel Shields

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
Even in the worst prisons in the world the prisoners are generally afforded some kind of physical activity. This is what Cheyenne Jewel gets as hers. She cannot be released from her shackles since she may try to escape.
Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 600.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheyenne Jewel

Fixated Sister Dee Lod

Cast: Dee
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like.
Duration: 44:42

File size: 503.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fixated Sister Dee

Fixated Sister Dee Nezperce

Cast: Dee
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like.
Duration: 44:42

File size: 503.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fixated Sister Dee

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3 New Hartford

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face. After a while, I stop, but only to make her bondage more severe. Her elbows are tied together and jacked up. More rope is added around her upper and lower arms and then around her body. Her sponge gag is removed and replaced with a panty gag and gray tape. It's time for more tit bondage. I bind her tits even tighter by adding more thin cord. I give them a few slaps. They are much ore firm now as there is definitely less jiggle when slapped. The worst is yet to come though as now I start slapping her tits with a long thin wooden paddle. Ashley struggles and screams through her gag as her bound tits are slapped with the implement. I eventually stop and leave poor Ashley in her bondage and panty gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

The Wartenberg Wheel Barium Springs

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Hazel has been with us for a while and she knows what we are capable of. That doesn't mean we won't surprise her. A blindfold allows her imagination to work wonders as we prepare the unimaginable.
First the nipple cups. You just turn the nob and the piston sucks the nips in. As the blood balloons in her nipples it brings a new level of sensitivity to her tits. Soon they are the perfect targets for a sharp caning that will have her eyes welling up with tears in a matter of seconds.
The Wartenberg wheel is another rarely used toy that we've brought out just for Hazel. It is covered in tiny little spikes that roll across her body. She likes it a hell of a lot more than the whip that gets broken out next.
The last bind is the worst for her. She is face down and ass up with nose hooks keeping her head immobilized. The ass hook holds her back side still while vicious cane strokes rain down on it. It also keeps her from going anywhere for the rough dildo-fucking that she gets. Hazel may be a veteran of bondage, but we've still got a few wicked tricks up our sleeves.
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Wartenberg Wheel

Wenona Barn Swallow part 2 Kaniv

Release Year: 2022
She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, forcing her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before forcing it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona Barn Swallow part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03582 секунды с 9 запросами