View Single Post
Old 12-29-2023, 06:30 AM   #1104
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Red Latex Hogtie Collierville

Latex is always a bit fun! And, we don't want to deprive anyone of their fun!...So, I'll give you this one....I dress in my transparent red latex minidress with thong panties underneath and bright red high heels. Of course, I put on my collar as a sign of my submission. But, Johnny decides to take it easy on me today. I got enough going on with the latex. He puts me in a hogtie in soft cuffs, just so he can watch me struggle and roll around in latex. He, also, gives me a matching plump red ball gag, because he likes all the helplessness and drool... I'd click my ruby red heels together, but, I'm a bit tied up at the moment. Besides, you know I'm having fun!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 126.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Latex Hogtie

InfernalRestraints Smut Writer Yellowstone National Park

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This is part two of our Intersec Interactive Feature Presentation: Smut Writer. Our average update explores our fantasies in bondage, discipline and sadism using the girls as our playthings.
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Smut Writer

Lika Star - Silencio (2023) Strasbourg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Lika Star
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English
A young woman experimenting with submission learns that her dom would prefer that she be seen and not heard.
Duration: 35:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12001kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lika Star - Silencio (2023)

The Wartenberg Wheel Welland

Release Year: 2014
Hazel has been with us for a while and she knows what we are capable of. That doesn't mean we won't surprise her. A blindfold allows her imagination to work wonders as we prepare the unimaginable.
First the nipple cups. You just turn the nob and the piston sucks the nips in. As the blood balloons in her nipples it brings a new level of sensitivity to her tits. Soon they are the perfect targets for a sharp caning that will have her eyes welling up with tears in a matter of seconds.
The Wartenberg wheel is another rarely used toy that we've brought out just for Hazel. It is covered in tiny little spikes that roll across her body. She likes it a hell of a lot more than the whip that gets broken out next.
The last bind is the worst for her. She is face down and ass up with nose hooks keeping her head immobilized. The ass hook holds her back side still while vicious cane strokes rain down on it. It also keeps her from going anywhere for the rough dildo-fucking that she gets. Hazel may be a veteran of bondage, but we've still got a few wicked tricks up our sleeves.
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Wartenberg Wheel

Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black Fort Littleton

Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black

Noob - Cindy Lou Federal Dam

Today we've brought in Cindy Lou. Who? Exactly. She's a complete bondage noob. She's never done it in her personal life, but she saw what we do and thought that she just had to come give it a shot. It's rare that we see a girl so blatantly naive come walking through the door, so OT immediately steps up to take advantage of this hot-bodied blonde.
She is going to get the full treatment today. Fire play? Check. Rope bondage? Check. Leather straps? Check. Multiple orgasms? Definitely check. She has completely lost control of her body. It belongs to OT now. When he wants her to scream, moan, cum or cry, she will. He knows exactly what buttons to push to get the reaction that he wants. And poor Cindy Lou, so inexperienced, has no idea how to handle it. Fresh meat like this doesn't come around often. OT is going to savor it.
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noob - Cindy Lou

Degraded And Bound Glen Campbell

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Penny and her husband Tim have a fun new game they like to play. At least Tim finds it fun. His fetish is to bring home guys from work, or the gym, or the bar and record them fucking Penny. This video features a really nasty dude with a sadistic streak who loves seeing Pennys mouth on his cock. Like an obedient wife, Penny indulges her husband's fantasy and the strangers kink. After warming him up with a blowjob, the stranger fucks her from behind, and then blindfolds her and reinserts his cock into her mouth. The stranger gets more aggressive, binding her with plastic wrap and roughly fingering her wet pussy. After messing around with her, he is ready to finish with her, and Penny sucks him off before he jacks his load across her face.
Duration: 1:06:43
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1486kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 788.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Degraded And Bound
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07735 секунды с 9 запросами