View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 12:52 AM   #7965
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Le Salon - Room Service Plus (1983)

Le Salon - Room Service Plus (1983)

Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Led by Chris Burns and his cocky young associates, the bellhops in this ram-your-rod-a Motel are more than willing to please, so the "special services" they render won't be found in any travel guide! Follow the hot X-Rated exploits of these anxious studs as they give room service plus to a wide assortment of horny, male guests (not to mention each other), including a super-hot bridegroom, who has an extra-special "tip" for the very grateful bellhop!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:14
Video: 720x480, xvid, 1170kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 740.8 MB

Download Le Salon - Room Service Plus (1983)

Man to Men

Release Year: 1995
Studio: Mustang Studios
Cast: Alec Powers Brandon Wells Casey Williams J.T. Sloan Mack Reynolds Mike Lamas Rod Majors Scott Baldwin Shane Slater Tyler Regan
Genres: anal, oral, general hardcore, vintage, classic

Huge hung Mac Reynolds and Scott Baldwin star with a cast of sex-sational superstars that includes Shane Slater, Alec Powers and more, in nonstop action that will leave you breathless.1. Rod Majors, Brandon Wells2. Shane Slater solo3. Mike Lamas, Alec Powers, Casey Williams4. J.T. Sloan, Scott Baldwin Who would fault a couple like Scott Baldwin and J.T. Sloan for all the gooey things they say about each other? They're just two lovebirds still head over heels with one another even after three years together. Just sit back and watch them play out what Scott means when he says, "I'm his and he's mine. There's no need for anything toe between us. Sex today is as good as it was three years ago." Yeah! And the heat's still on and their intense sexual expression really is pure love.5. Tyler Regan, Mack Reynolds.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:10
Video: 720x544, AVC (H.264), 2008kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Man to Men
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03423 секунды с 9 запросами