View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 06:58 AM   #5763
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

My Friend Stole My GIRLfriend vol.02 - Leana Lovings & Max Fills Belgrade Lakes

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Max Fills, Leana Lovings
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Ass, Cheating, Big ass, Latino, Glasses
Video language: English
Leana Lovings is very happy about Max Fills being a major couch potato. He's been doing for two weeks! But when she confronts her boyfriend, Steve Rickz, about it, he insists that his best friend needs some extra help right now. It's revealed that Max has experienced a series of unfortunate events, including having his girlfriend break up with him. So although things are rough right now, Steve's just helping a bud out until he can get back on his feet.
Leana appreciates how sweet Steve is but still isn't thrilled about the arrangement. She's even less thrilled when Steve has to run an errand, which means leaving her alone with Max.
Once Leana's alone with Max, she tries getting him to open up about everything. She unexpectedly gets way more than she bargained for when he laments about his girlfriend dumping him when he's the best lover she ever could've had! As he grumbles about how good he was at eating her pussy and making her cum before even sticking his dick in her, Leana is surprised and flustered.
Max sees this and boasts more about his skills, insisting that he could make Leana cum in ways that Steve could. Although Leana is shocked, she's also naturally curious if he can deliver on his promise.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15971kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Friend Stole My GIRLfriend vol.02 - Leana Lovings & Max Fills

DarkX - A Nice Sunny Ride Carbon

Release Year: 2017
Studio: DarkX
Cast: Nina North, Isiah Maxwell
Genres: Hardcore, Cumshot, Fingering, Brunette, Petite, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Tits, Black, Cum on Ass
She was all too willing, but wanted something in return... to get her ass fucked by an ebony hard rod.
Duration: 25:37
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1749kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 364.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DarkX - A Nice Sunny Ride

Robby Apples - Up Close with Victoria Voxxx Puposky

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Up Close
Cast: Victoria Voxxx, Robby Apples
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Fingering, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creampie, Lingerie, Original Series, Spanking, Gonzo
Victoria Voxxx is a very passionate woman who is sure of who she is and what she likes. She's also particular about who she chooses to spend time with, which means that if she spare precious hours for someone, she wants it to be... special. It looks like today is about to be an unforgettable day for Robby Apples since Victoria has chosen to be that special someone!
Duration: 34:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14642kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Robby Apples - Up Close with Victoria Voxxx
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03694 секунды с 9 запросами