View Single Post
Old 12-31-2023, 06:20 AM   #4383
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Just Another Jane Bryce Canyon National Park

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Jane is just another cute little alt girl who can't get enough bondage in her life. She's come to OT to get tied up and put in her place. OT takes his time with her and ties her up right. She smiles from ear to ear as he wraps her naked flesh with rope. She's quiet, but you can tell she's enjoying it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Another Jane

Rusty Dagger Lee Vining

Cast: Rusty Dagger, Tess Dagger, London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Tess Dagger has been caught and put in a barrel. At first she struggles, but a weekend in isolation makes her more compliant. London pulls her head out of the barrel and locks her body inside. With her face completely at London's mercy Tess gets a face whipping.
London isn't done. Tess is hung up like a piece of meat with a chain through her crotch. The pinching little links are attached to her wrist restraints so that every time she moves she tugs on her most sensitive bits. Then London starts her assault. She punches and canes Tess. Then she vibrates Tess' sensitive little clit.
The barrel returns and this time just Tess' feet are exposed. London puts harsh clips on her toes and the tops of her feet then she whips and canes her sensitive soles.
Duration: 56:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rusty Dagger

Amanda mummified chair suspended Nacozari De Garcia

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Slave Amanda mummified tape bondage and torture on the chair.
Duration: 15:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 340.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda mummified chair suspended

Painful Delights Thorp

Mei is a rare subject. She's one of those women who needs a little pain to get off. Anywhere else that might be an issue, but here we are happy to oblige. We dispense with the formalities. Mei is bound naked to bamboo sticks. As she rolls around on the floor she grunts quietly. The strain on her arms and neck is intense. Before he gives her what she wants he's going to make her give him what he wants and Mei is all too happy to comply. He decides to let her cum after he's gotten his dick sucked and hit her enough to leave marks.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Delights

Tyler File Tallevast

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File

Carousel of Pain Willow City

Cast: Nyssa Nevers, Nadia White
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Nyssa and Nadia are friends, but what happens when you put two friends together and hurt them? They become vicious. They will sell each other out in a second. Whip one till she begs you to whip the other. Cane the other while she chokes the first one with her legs and ass.
Once you get them walking in a circle they will rush to get out of the way even though it means their friend gets it harder. Put them ass to face and they can't help messing with each other. No matter what you do with these girls it ends with a lot of pain.
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carousel of Pain

HardTied Cyd Black Spread and Exposed Galvin

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kristina Rose Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Tied, Toys
Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Cyd Black Spread and Exposed
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03671 секунды с 9 запросами