View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 06:23 AM   #2770
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Maddy O'Reilly part 3 Silves

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
In scene three of Maddy O’Reilly’s live BaRS show, the punishing pace continues. We have already had a full run at her mouth and pussy, it is time to turn this all natural redhead into a true three hole slut. Maddy is dazed and , covered in drool and the ruins of her makeup. She has already been pushed harder then she ever has before and we are only halfway done with her. Does she have what it takes to do the full ride?
We had placed our slut for the day on slave position number 1 while we set up for the next scene to give her a moment to compose herself. She has had all the time she is going to get. Now her holes are going to earn their keep. Yanking her up and shackling her down onto our fuckstool, both ends of Maddy are now deliciously, completely exposed. We make full use of that fact. What follows is a non stop pounding of every available hole until her eyes are circling like pinwheels.
The leather cuffs keep her wrists and neck properly restrained. Maddy can not squirm away from the cock, her only option is to take the training. And take it she does. Her mouth is wide-open, her ass is completely available. Both cocks step up and attempt to shake hands in the middle. Maddy gurgles and gasps as 10 inch BBC tattoos its initials on her tonsils. The rock hard cocks pound her ass. She is vibrated and cums hard, shrieking, over and over again.
Maddy can hardly even twitch, fucked completely limp and we are still not done with her. The assfucking she just received is only the warm up for the proper pounding that is going to finish up this shoot. A few more thrusts into her cranked open mouth hole to remind her of her place and we are ready to move onto the fourth and final position. Enjoy the ride my dear, it is only going to get more intense...
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly part 3

Subbie Left Part I Woodstock

Johnny needs to get some errands done after I have neglected all my household duties for a week or so. He promises not to punish me if I let him leave me tied up while he goes to the store to get the groceries we now desperately need. I agree begrudgingly to his terms. Which means I probably will get some sort of punishment as well (oops! ). So, he helps me into my seductive pale pink bustier, with matching satin panties and white stockings. Then, he ties my arms behind my back with our new sensuous rope and places a collar around my neck. He proceeds to attach the collar to the railing with a leash and gives me a thick white cleave gag. I suppose I am stuck here for a while. What a difficult life! I got tied up and I'm going to be punished later, and all I had to do was avoid the crowded grocery store.
Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 479.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Subbie Left Part I

Dildo on the car dildos Aledo

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Dildo, Dildo machine, 1080p]
Tight bodied Emily Thorne is back by herself this time to punish her pussy
until her heart's desire with a massive dildo and the brutal machine!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dildo on the car dildos

Poor - Stinky Terri Guide Rock

Genres: Blonde, Blue Eyes, Face Slapping, Female Dominant, Humiliation, Lesbian, Lesbian Bondage Movie, Lesbian Bondage Story, Natural Breast, Pale Skin, Pussy Eating, Uniform
Dr. Hartmann Rides Her Little 's Face
In the third episode, Larry begs his wife, Dr. Eve Hartmann, to allow his little Terri to join them at a Sunday concert in the park. When Nurse Helga decides she isn’t going because Terri stinks so badly, Eve changes her mind about Terri coming to the park. When Terri protests Eve decides to punish the poor woman. Starring Dolly Leigh, Rain DeGrey and Ella Nova.
Duration: 22:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor - Stinky Terri

Tough Love Part 2 Port Blair

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Love comes in many forms, but for my money (and Nikki's orgasms) the best love is tough love. I don't mean the kind of tough love where you send your slave to bed without dinner. I'm talking about the kind of affection where every touch is just the precursor to some form of training or discipline. Rain DeGrey straps on a huge dildo to teach Nikki how to deep throat a dick better. Abigail Dupree eventually takes over that duty while Rain gets to work fucking Nikki's brains out. Nikki would probably be screaming out her orgasms if our cruel members had decided to let her have one. She can earn their permission, but it is going to take some begging. And once she has finished she knows there is no way in hell it means that we are.
We still want to see the electrical interrogation. We ask her probing questions about her life, her past, and anything else that comes to mind. Displeasing answers are punished with painful shocks to her tit and head. Pleasing answers are rewarded with more questions. It doesn't take her long to learn that this is a no-win scenario for her. She submits to her fate readily and settles in to tell us what we want to know.
Duration: 45:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Love Part 2

Jessica Kay Wickenburg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Jessica Kay got into this gig thinking that if she hung around long enough then maybe Ot. would notice her and decide to use her in the same way he does all of the models that come onto the set. She doesn't want to be on video, she has no interest in being a star, but Jessica definitely wants to be dominated and she has become obsessed with being the next girl he handles.
Her plan is simple, if she dresses like a slut enough then Ot won't be able to help himself. Or so she thinks. Well, it pays off once, but not in the way that she thinks. Sure, Ot uses her, but it comes with conditions. She isn't going to be strutting around the office wearing skirts so short her panties peek anymore. She'll be nice and professional.
But Jessica isn't a quitter. She wants to be dominated daily and she'll do whatever it takes to make it happen. Sure enough, things start slipping through the cracks and she needs to be punished again. Metal bondage, corporal punishment, and more than a few orgasms are coming for her. It may be counter productive and just encourage her to mess up more, but Ot is tired of her screwing around so if nothing else works he is going to give her more of what she wants than she'll know how to handle.
Duration: 52:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica Kay

Attitude Adjustment: KiKi Isobel 1080p Ronneby

Studio: Fancysteel
Cast: KiKi Isobel
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Newcomer KiKi Isobel stars as the ultimate bratty, entitled millennial. She takes her boyfriend for granted in every way - he's a cash machine and an inconvenience. Starring as her beaten down boy toy, Jackson Steele has had enough. It's Jackson's turn, and he's taking matters into his own hands. They say there's nothing sweeter than revenge... so maybe some amped up behaviour modification will do the trick? Watch as KiKi is finally put in her place, one shock at a time. Once restrained, Jackson assumes control with the ultimate toolkit: a Fancy Steel Chastity Belt, and Advanced Training Collar. Finally coming around to the idea that she is no longer in charge, Kiki hopes her punishment is nearing its end, but Jackson is just getting started. 'Attitude Adjustment' is the ultimate punishment adventure featuring chastity fetish, male dominance, bondage and restraints, pet play, toilet humiliation and electrical shock.
Duration: 23:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4266kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 774.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attitude Adjustment: KiKi Isobel 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05592 секунды с 9 запросами