View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 08:35 AM   #807
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2 Goddard

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Amanda now securely bound, I grab her by her hair as I manhandle and grope her. I make her spread her legs and face the post. I lift her skirt and smack her ass hard. I stop and shove a big red ballgag in her mouth, before I commence with the spanking. I turn her back around and rip open her shirt, revealing hher pert breasts. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it high on the post. I add rope cuffs to her ankles as well, but I don't tie them off just yet. I rip off her skirt and then add a crotchrope. I extend it over a ring hanging in front of her and then tie it to a concrete block sitting on a chair. The chair is removed. A clamp is added to her left nipple. As I apply it tears start to roll down her face. The Love this! I try to get the same type of clamp on her right, but it doesn't want to take hold, so I use a clover instead. No harm in 2 styles of nipple clamps. I take a little time to run my hands up and down her legs and manhandle her a bit. I give each of her inner thighs a few hard smacks as well. I then snip off her panties. Amanda's ballgag is removed, and her panties are put in its place and then tightly taped in. That concrete block is definitely not heavy enough. I tie more weight on the end of the rope. I remove her right shoe, a 6 inch heel. This not the most comfortable shoe to stand in, but now she has to stay on her tip toes to try and relieve some of the crotchrope pressure. I remove the clamp on her left tit and replace it with a clover clamp as well. I tie a string through both of them and then tie them to a ring in the floor. I leave Amanda a lone for a while to endure her predicament. I return after a while, but not to release her. I remove her other shoe and then get out my camera to take a few snapshots. I then cut the toes out of her socks and tie her big toes up to her calves. I leave her in agony once again. When I return, I remove her gag and the clamps, but Amanda must stay in the rest of the bondage for another hour. I walk away and the clip ends. I have added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the end.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 824.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2

FirmHandSpanking - Belinda Lawson military Part de4000 Rayville

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time!
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24236kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FirmHandSpanking - Belinda Lawson military Part de4000

Brat Training - No Really, It‘s Not About You Oberon

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Penny Barber, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation, LezDom
Video language: English
One working over was not enough for this greedy MILF. Penny Barber is legendary for how mouthy she is. This brat needs breaking but always bounces back twice as bratty as before. Jack Hammer decorated Penny with bruises and strict restraint for Infernalrestraints, but it was obvious it was not nearly enough. In the end, he brings her over to Hardtied where Rain DeGrey is waiting to take a crack at her.
Once Jack dumps off his used plaything, Rain pounces and gets to work immediately. That mouth has always gotten Penny in trouble. Time to show her the price for insolence. Penny is tightly tied and gets her mouth washed out with soap and water. Her makeup is destroyed in the process but the attitude remains. The soap is shifted into a gag and Penny is left to wallow in soapy anguish as drool pours out around her gag.
Pulling our busty MILF into a bent over position, Penny is tied down so that her juicy bubble butt is perfectly exposed. A fierce and relentless flogging on that iron ass doesn’t even get her attention, and Rain is to switch to her fist. The fist does the trick as a noticeably less lippy Penny cums hard, glassy eyed and twitching. Pleasure seems to have more of an impact then pain, and Rain explores that with a merciless strap-on pounding.
Evidently pleasure is the key to unlocking this brat, and Rain binds her into a chair tie that perfectly displays that greedy cunt. Penny can not close her legs or shift in the slightest, and is promptly overloaded with with a onslaught of vibrator and fist. As her eyes roll into the back of her head, the sassy backtalk are noticeably absent. Of course, the big black ballgag firmly wedged deep between her lips probably helps too. Once every last orgasm is ripped out, our bound and destroyed fucktoy is left lolling in her ropes, drool pouring out and a distant look in her eyes.
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat Training - No Really, It‘s Not About You

POF - FirmHandSpanking - Lyra Bryant Merrillan

Her curvy rear pays the price with a blistering spanking from a two-tailed leather tawse: ouch!
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 2.3 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: POF - FirmHandSpanking - Lyra Bryant

FirmHandSpanking - Belinda Lawson asking Part fk4000 Tauranga

Strangely, Earl has acquired a leather punishment strap that works its magic in spanking Amelia bare bottom a deep, quivering red. See them bounce in slow-motion replays!
Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24616kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FirmHandSpanking - Belinda Lawson asking Part fk4000

InfernalRestraints Bella Rossi The Farm: Bella‘s Visit Part 1 Mountainair

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
For some guys that means a bit of kiss, maybe some awkward gropes, but PD is no teen virgin looking for his first score. He's one of the biggest names in bdsm for a reason, he knows how to take a girl to the next level.
Duration: 41:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6719kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Bella Rossi The Farm: Bella‘s Visit Part 1

FirmHandSpanking - Au Pair Part s1500 Irmo

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24300kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FirmHandSpanking - Au Pair Part s1500

Время генерации страницы 0.11022 секунды с 9 запросами