View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 05:27 AM   #11327
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Test Ride New City

Cast: CamDamage, Vespa, etc
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Latex, Catsui
Video language: English
Not to mention, the latex fetish – also called rubberist – community has a reputation of being extremely open, friendly and welcoming to those who share their interests. From magazines to parties to Internet forums and social media groups, there are practically infinite ways to meet and connect with your fellow fetishists.
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29279kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 952.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Test Ride

Tickle Lakemore

However, despite its popularity and widespread nature, sources of straightforward, factual information about the fetish and its accompanying latex are surprisingly few and far between.
Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14391kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 961.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tickle

Maid Service Rough And Ready

Johnny had to get me a new PVC maid outfit, because all the other maid outfits we had just would not do. Of course, we will never be able to find one quite as cute as the original, but this one comes close. In this video, we try to recreate the feel of some of our very early maid videos. Honestly, it may not quite hit the spot. But, having me tied up, gagged and doing housework while struggling and drooling is always allowed. And, don't worry...I am sure Johnny will find a reason for me to attempt housework again in the near future. He always does.
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 543.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid Service

Wrapped In Plastic Sewanee

The material covers every inch of your body, embracing you firmly, binding you, holding you close. Your partner is similarly clothed. When the two of you move against one another, there is no catch, no painful rub, only a smooth, slick slide.
Duration: 7:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29241kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrapped In Plastic

Latex Lingerie Pleasant Plain

The garage is getting some much needed attention today. I think boredom from not being able to leave the house has led to some much needed creativity in our bondage endeavors as well. So, today, I pose for Johnny in the black and red latex/pvc bustier with black panties (that are missing most of the back side, I might add), stockings, high heels, gloves and metal infinity collar. He decides that black leather cuffs and a red ball gag would really enhance this ensemble nicely. So, he puts cuffs on my wrists and ankles and the ball gag in my mouth (because he thinks I look really cute with a ball gag on and it makes me drool profusely). He secures my arms behind my back in a strapado and just watches me dance and struggle around in my black bondage predicament. Keeping boredom at bay one bondage predicament at a time.
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 655.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Lingerie

Wanker East Palatka

When you finally, finally give yourself over to the ultimate pleasure, you know that the musky sweat of your passion will mix perfectly with the sharp odor of your latex garment. And you will finish, soon, so soon, you and your partner’s skintight latex outfits intensifying the pleasure as it always manages to do.
Duration: 5:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28367kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wanker
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04052 секунды с 9 запросами