View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 07:16 AM   #1174
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Gabrielle Westgate

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
He walks away from her, removing the tape from her hood and letting her body have a few seconds rest, but a few seconds is all she is going to get. Even as he leaves her, she is shaking and panting, her body quivering in pain and anticipation. That body starts to full-on shake when she hears the sound that every submissive fears, the crackling of electricity at the end of a cattle prod. Matt shocks her nipples, perking them up, then he shocks her pussy. It is as if her body is being jump started. She squirms and shrieks, unable to control herself, never knowing when or where the next zap will come.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:04
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 4814kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabrielle

Unhappily Married Part 2 Big Prairie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
This is Orgasmageddon. This is Ashley having no choice but to keep cumming, non-stop, while we relentlessly push the vibrator against her clit. There are no breaks. There is no time for her to recover, or reflect, or prepare. Her pussy is raw, her clit is sore, but there is no relief coming. Just more time with Mr. Hitachi and another orgasms just around the corner.
Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unhappily Married Part 2

Gaslit Plum Branch

These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaslit

Charlotte Sartre Ethridge

Charlotte Sartre and Lance Hart are a seemingly normal couple. They go out on date nights. They are very much in love. Their marriage is paradise. Lance is so fucking pretty! Charlotte just loves him so damn much. It's disgusting! It's unnatural! Why does he get to have such a sexy wife?!?! What does he have that OT doesn't have?
Duration: 56:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7292kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sartre

Alisha Angel Houlka

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
And far away is another girl who finds herself in too similar a situation. Endza Adair is locked down with legs spread wide, hoping that all her captor is lying when he says that he gets off on her tears. She's terrified, crying before the caning even starts, and if he's enjoying this as much as she is hating it, she knows that this is going to last a long time.
Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alisha Angel

Pit Pull Sluis

Ivy Addams is the kind of sexy starlet that O.T. loves having in his clutches. Some girls whimper and beg from the second he puts them in bondage, and they can be fun, but sometimes he enjoys putting a particularly willful one in her place. Ivy is more likely to laugh than cry when she feels the sting of the whip, but that's fine because it will just make her eventual tears that much sweeter.
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pit Pull

Toe Tease Lloyd

When you bring in a sexy red head like Barbary Rose you can't expect O.T. to just fuck her and move on with his life.
In fact, he's not going to fuck her at all while he can torment her endlessly. There is something about whipping the feet of a hot,
young woman when you know that all she wants is to get plowed that is so satisfying.
It isn't the only way he's going to make her cry, but it's probably the most fun.
Duration: 1:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toe Tease
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04543 секунды с 9 запросами