View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 07:17 AM   #1176
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Boy Stewardson

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
After a day of working hard for her money Victoria comes home to her boyfriend. She's just spent all her energy catering to her clients' needs. She'd like to sit down with her partner and relax, but of course he puts his needs first. The mere mention of her job makes him sneer.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy

Capsized Wasta

When Cyd rubbed a bit of capsasin on Mira Raine we knew we'd get a reaction. What we weren't expecting was for it to turn her into a sobbing mess in seconds flat. She can't control herself enough to form words, which is just as well because there is nothing for her to say. The beauty of pepper-juice is that once it is applied it just has to run its course, there is nothing she could say to make it stop.
When she finally calms down and the pain has gone away we put her into some of the leather she was so interested in playing with earlier. The bit that covers her cunt makes her sweat just enough to reactivate the capsasin. It's so bad Cyd even considers taking it easy on her for a second before laying into her ass with his floggers.
And if there way any question about which part of Mira was bearing the brunt of the pain today the last position should erase all doubt. She is hog-tied with her back arched so much she can barely breathe, an ass hook keeps her in place and then Mr. Pogo goes to town on her pussy.
Duration: 52:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 120kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Capsized

Futile Resistance Bland

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Resistance is futile. Elizabeth Thorn knows. She has it tattooed over her pussy.We know that there is no way in hell she is getting free from her bondage before we're done with her,but it's more fun for us if she struggles a bit. Bondage is just fine when the girl is passive and does as she's told,but there is something just a little more exciting about a woman who will try to pull herself free from her shackles.
Duration: 50:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Futile Resistance

Crucified Wagga Wagga

Cyd Black is going to take Dixon Mason to places she has never been before, without ever leaving the privacy of his specially prepared dungeon.
First she is going to experience a painful crucifixion. She may not be nailed to the cross, but that does not mean she won't be suffering for her sins. Nipple and labia clamps keep her transfixed just as much as the chains around her limbs.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 128kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crucified

The Joy of Suffering Los Olivos

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room.The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before.had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure.
With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy of Suffering

Marina Rector

"If I'm in a lot of pain, it helps me come." Philosophy major and Nietzsche fan, marina's a delight as she's interrogated by PD for solicitation. She's bent over, shackled, and chained to a post. After marina's holes are checked for contraband, she gets a special offer - service 30 guys and you don't have to go to prison. Of course PD's first in line, fucking her so hard, she chokes. A metal band circles her body, pressing her legs to her chest. As she sucks his cock and licks his balls, he suddenly slaps her face. She's shocked into tears. Now a few vicious strokes of the cane and PD's foot on her neck, holding her down. What would Nietzsche say now? Mounted on a stand and fully charged, up on her tiptoes, marina strains, freaking every time she sinks a fraction of an inch too low. Now PD - brave man! He puts his cock in her mouth. A hook in her ass, nose hook, clamps on her nipples - marina can't move. He vibrates her to come and come and come until her pussy drips milk. The girl's got game.
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

Orgasmageddon Wausau

The day of reckoning is at hand. Ashley Lane is going to face the most difficult trial of her career. This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasmageddon
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17664 секунды с 9 запросами