Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Raw Falls Creek

Release Year: 2004
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Kent Larson, Vin Nolan, Jonathan West, Tag Adams,
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Humiliation, Intergenerational, Muscle Men,
Somewhere in a futuristic science lab a chic female scientist and her dreamy blonde assistant perform tests to study the causes of habitual criminal sexual deviancy.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:47:06
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1746kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw

Gay - Playing Dirty Sterling City

Video language: French
This tale of jockstrapped football players and locker room intrigue gets down and dirty with an awesome cast of hard-cocked hunks all with faces, bodies and boners, which will take your breath away. Let's start with blond, hyper-hung, glam-god Matt Spencer. He has the biggest dick on view, extra long and thick, and he sure does know how to use it. Stud Drew Larson, so sexually sensational in When Sparks Fly, is back expanding his bag of tasty tricks. Beefy brunet Alex Michaels and bodybuilder Rick Hammersmith deliver the muscle and the meat. Handsome Sam Dixon, he of the thick tool and bountiful buns, proves once again that it is always better to give and receive. Rounding out this cast of cum-loaded cocksters is bottom babe Casey Williams, lean and mean Anthony Shaw and Hispanic, uncut Dante.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:26:51
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Playing Dirty

Tanner Mackeyville

Cast: Tanner
Video language: English
I met tanner on one of my recent trips traveling the bases looking for hotties who are willing to strip down and stroke it for the camera. I'm usually pretty lucky on these trips and this time was no exception.Tanner was among my favorite finds on this trip even though it was a female friend of mine who put us in contact. Man, i really wish i could take the credit for finding this sexy little devil pup, but i can only take credit for getting him naked and directing him through some really hot photos and a really engaging jerk off session. Tanner was a pleasure to work with and such a sweetie. He was more than willing to follow direction and even throw in some of his own special treats like playing with his pretty little ass for us and fingering his hot hole.Tanner stands 5'10' tall and weighs in at around 160 lbs. He enjoys hiking, camping, snowboarding and jacking off. Once he strips out of his shirt we get treated to some of the most defined abs i've seen in awhile. I mean really, you could wash your laundry on them. And grate cheese.Once he comes out of his boxers, a nice, fat cock is revealed that will have you drooling in no time flat. Tanner is very sensual and you can tell he's right at home showing off for the camera. His cock is rock hard in no time at all and we're on our way to a fun time with this stud as he really gets into it.The entire time i was filming him i kept wondering who he reminded me of. By the time he blew his fat load all over himself i knew exactly who it was -well, two people actually. The actor james franco and our very own chaz   without the blonde hair. In fact, he could be a cousin to either and it would be totally believable. You're gonna love this guy. He's got all the moves down and that sly little grin along with those beautiful bedroom eyes will have you watching him more than once i'm sure.
Duration: 18:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4714kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 659.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tanner

Meat Factory Bonneau

100% meat: Rough fuckers pound meat that’s willing and ready.
Blonde sex freak Hans makes boy toy Antonio ride his cock. The fat tool slides easily into the open hole. A twink graffiti tagger has to give up his ass and mouth to two security guards. They finish him off with a thick dildo.Handsome athlete Jace’s meat is fat-free muscle. Jessy greedily eats out his ass. Jace’s cock is rock hard while Jessy fucks him. Malik keeps Dimax as his sex slave and when he needs to let off steam, Dimax has to spread his cheeks for the fucker. And the blond stud knows how to take it. Malik pounds his pipe roughly into Dima’s sturdy butt and jerks off all over his face.
Duration: 1:17:54
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meat Factory

Gay - So Blond It Hurts La Monte

The Ultimate "Must Have" DVD for fans of Jet Set Exclusive Landon Mycles - So Blond it Hurts - featuring the best scenes of Jet Set Exclusive Landon Mycles including his first time to ever bottom! This DVD stars 10 guys in 9 XXX scenes and every single scene stars the ultimate blond boy Jet Set Exclusive Landon Mycles.
Duration: 2:56:49
Video: 640x368, XviD, 1256kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - So Blond It Hurts

Lessons In Pain & Pleasure - Part 1 Burghill

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sebastian Kane ,Daniel Hausser
Genres: Bondage ,British ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Grey Hair ,European
Gorgeous little Daniel has quickly become one of Master Kanes favorite toys, but it's easy to see why. This adorable blond boy knows how to endure some of the harshest and kinkiest pleasures, and Master loves to deliver them to him. We're starting out this four-part marathon play time with the boy naked and cold, his hands soon roped behind him, made to stand in a stress position while Master flogs his naked flesh. It gets worse for the boy, or better depending how you look at it, when tight cord is wrapped around his cock and balls, stretching the out to the floor below. He can cry out all he likes, Master Kane is just getting started!
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 823.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons In Pain & Pleasure - Part 1

Offside! Elmore City

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Staxus, Sport Ladz
Cast: Eamon August, Jacob Bishop, Philippe Delvaux, Nick Deniels, Andreas Felton, Robin Few, Jayden Gallis, Alex Granger, Pelo Passo, Chester Poole, Francisco Ruck, Ray Weil
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Amateurs, Rimming, Threesomes
Blond sex-god, Philippe Delvaux, heads from his native Low Countries to the Czech Republic. His mission? Officially, to play football with the lads from Prague. In reality, to enjoy as much cock and ass action as humanly possible! An objective this Belgian cock-slut enthusiastically grabs with both hands, as the world of soccer is transformed into a spunk-sodden, nad-busting frenzy!
Duration: 2:12:45
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1711kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Offside!

Время генерации страницы 0.02497 секунды с 9 запросами