View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 11:27 AM   #452
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Punishing The Cheating Slut Bulgaria

Video language: English
What do you do when you find out your girlfriend has cheated on you? If you're like Bruno, you kick the cheating bitch out! Sexy blonde slut Zoe Parker is so desperate to salvage their relationship that she consents to sexual punishment. Lots of slapping, spanking, bondage, and brutal rough sex ensues. After drilling her slutty young pussy to several orgasms he blasts her with a gooey facial.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing The Cheating Slut

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl Pennsylvania Furnace

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

Holly Hendrix Hannastown

Video language: English
Submissive superstar sex sluts are not made, they're born, and Holly Hendrix is a natural. Small, hot AF and down for the filthiest rough sex, hard cock and BDSM slave training that Ranger Brick can muster, Holly becomes an extreme teen superstar before our very eyes! When her BFF Marina promises her a weekend of easy riches entertaining at a remote private party, Holly can?t say no. Of course, it all goes sideways, and after a masked psycho chases the girls deep into the nearby woods, Holly finds a nearby cabin. Frantic, she knocks on the door and Ranger Brick opens the door and offers to help, sorta. Exhausted, terrified, and with nowhere to turn, little Holly soon becomes the leading lady in his epic filmed psycho drama. The film begins with a musical number, and when we say, musical number, we really mean a sloppy deepthroat blowjob for Brick and a hard and fast fingerblasting for Holly. Acrobatic, loud and very energetic standing 69 is next and punctuated with spanking slapping and spitting on all of Holly's delicate lady parts. The fucking begins with a vengeance and doesn't end until Holly's funholes and face are completely wrecked and covered with cum.
Duration: 41:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7713kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Hendrix

Taylor's Test - Part 3 Wheeler

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Test - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.02329 секунды с 9 запросами