View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 06:22 AM   #4416
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Leliana Denial Moorland

Release Year: 2023
Genres: 3DCG, Animated, Dirty talk, Bondage, Femdom,Parody, Vaginal sex,Voiced,Dragon Age
Video language: English
Leliana is back at it, utilizing her unorthodox methods of interrogation to coax information out of classically-resistant opponents of the cause. A sufficiently strong spirit can withstand physical torture indefinitely. But being unable to nut for hours on end? While the interrogator goes on about getting her pregnant? I don't think even the strongest of straight men could resist that for long!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 33238kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 626.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leliana Denial

Betty Bi Sherborn

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!
But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be there against their will at all and considering the way they tolerate the pain, they must be trained. That made it more acceptable to me as I don't mind if people like to get some pain for their pleasure. Every taste is in nature...
So, to make myself clear: I am not into such S&M action! I like sex when it is about pleasing the partner not about pain! Keep this in mind while reading, okay?
You could be afraid that I give a good rate to this film because I did not pay for it and Erosmedia would have a deal with me. This is not the case! Erosmedia did not request a review. I have a good contact with Maria who is working for them and she sent me the sample without any special request. Period!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Betty Bi

Nasty Ladies Ovalle

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Nyssa Nevers and Nadia White are such nasty little ladies. Each with giant tits and wet aching cunts. They are just Matt's type. Nadia's tits are so huge they make the perfect target for the single tail. She moans as Matt makes stripes across her body. Then he attaches a crotch rope from Nadia's pussy to Nyssa's feet. Every little movement Nyssa makes Nadia feels between her legs. It's time for Nadia's torment. Matt doesn't take it easy on her at all. With her tits tied so tightly they almost pop Matt puts nipple clamps on and canes her and vibrates her.
Duration: 49:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Ladies

Safe House New Augusta

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true. This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat. Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is “be still,” even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is “be silent,” even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.
Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02968 секунды с 9 запросами