hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Bound and gagged, viciously lashed with a heavy knotted whip

Bound and gagged, viciously lashed with a heavy knotted whip

Release Year: 2010
Video language: English

Vasia's nightmare is rapidly getting worse than he could have imagined. Having had a taste of the pain I can inflict on him, he quivers with terror at every new device I brandish. Even the ballgag I shove in his mouth makes his eyes widen in fear, his bound up hands unable to stop me.
But when I bring out a truly evil knotted leather whip, the straight boy begins crying and begging almost immediately. This little fucker really can't take pain, and each vicious thrashing produces a howl of agony that turns me on more and more. I redden Vasia's arse with the flogger, then turn my attentions to his nipples, cruelly digging my nails in as I grab handfuls of his flesh, as the tears run down his miserable face.

Since Vasia thinks a whipping is the height of torment, I decide to broaden his horizons a little. A pair of electric pads attached to the boy's cock and balls, wired up to my E-stim machine, will really give the fuckhead something to cry about. As I press the button for the first time, Vasia's legs give way from beneath him, and his loud howl of misery echoes round the room. I just laugh, and shock him again. And again.
The electric pads effortlessly do their infernal work as I rest my finger casually on the button of pain, right under Vasia's tear streaked nose.

I make the ordeal even harder for Vasia by ordering him to count how many times I've shocked him. In his pain-racked state, confused and screaming, this is a cruel game he has no chance of winning. Whenever he answers wrong, I just laugh and begin shocking him all over again. When I've punished Vasia's cock and balls enough, I turn my attentions to his arse again, thrashing it with the flogger until it's streaked with crimson welts.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2058kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 263.8 MB
Download Bound and gagged, viciously lashed with a heavy knotted whip
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06982 секунды с 9 запросами