View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 07:01 PM   #251
DuSSelzya

Поблагодарили 14,693 раз(а) в 12,649 сообщениях

All my threads

DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default ZH20140817 Kerstin Dorsia Top of Kentner

ZH-2014-08-17 - Kerstin Dorsia - Top of Kentner
1920px | (x44) | 25.75Mb | *.zip

The image of Kerstin Dorsia in my head is always accompanied by that of a high class lady. It does not seem forced or manufactured. I get the feeling she would still carry herself with an air of elegance had she been raised in the ghetto instead of Westwood. Kerstin sometimes works as a cage dancer at raves, which is an occupation I would never guess her for. But the duality that is Kerstin Dorsia is intriguing and lovely. Mulato Astatke's "Yekermo Sew" is the hypnotic Ethiopian jazz music on the bonus video.

Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
heedps (03-04-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.12287 секунды с 9 запросами