View Single Post
Old 01-06-2024, 08:41 AM   #520
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandy Love - Saving Dancer Sandy Kampong Thom

Release Year: 2022
Genres: All sex, blowjob, brunette, hardcore, cumshot, latina, facial, big ass, big tits
Sandy Love was on the way to her dance studio when some stranger was harassing her. Luckily the bus was just driving by the and the guys offered her a ride. She felt much safer with the boys. Especially since they were so good at talking and making her compliments. And then they had all this cash. They gave her $100 just for talking to her. Then they offered $500 to see her Chi Chis. Obviously she refused. But when they offered $1000, who could say no to that? She flashed her beautiful titties at them. Danny Steele flashed her back. They offered $100 if she would touch his dick. And the rest is history. She was sucking his dick like there is no tomorrow. Then Danny fucked her while the bus was driving through busy city streets. She was riding him, they were spooning, they did the doggy. Then Danny emptied his sperm into her mouth. They liked her, so they didn’t kick her off. They let her off politely.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9802kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandy Love - Saving Dancer Sandy

Rebel YANGZHOU

Cast: Rebel
Genres: 4K Download, Anal, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth BJ, Booth Fucking, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, DP, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Married, Riding, Shaved, Sloppy
Her hubby deserves a medal for sharing his beautiful wife with the world and allowing me to borrow her for a day at the Gloryhole. She wasn't always a freak but I won't get into that here, you guys can watch her interview to get the whole story.
This is the first time I've ever seen a girl do a DP at the Gloryhole. It seems easy enough when you watch the pros do it but her biggest challenge was to keep the guys from cumming too soon. She tried fluffing several guys and they blew their loads before she could get two dicks in her. She finally got a few guys who already busted their nuts earlier so they were ready for ass and pussy fucking at the same time. She's no stranger to being air tight as you've seen in the private videos I posted on the Forum so she was more than ready to get filled.
I've taken so happy girls to the Gloryhole but this girl is truly in heaven with random dicks in her. The eyes don't like so wait until you see her expressions when she gets a cock in her face, pussy or ass. The crazy part is she can keep going like the energizer bunny. One of these days I'm going to find out how many cocks it would take to make her tap out. I'm guess I would tap out from holding the camera before she would which is scary hot!
Duration: 1:08:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7487kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel

Greek fatty blows it Stanton

Studio: V Production
Video language: English
Rocking a lot of sexy cushion for pushin’, this Greek mami obviously knows how to cope with thick meaty sausages. And she is here to prove it in this classy POV blowjob video! Watch her totally gag down on some lucky fatso’s dick in front of camera!
Duration: 3:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3844kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 110.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Greek fatty blows it

Hitchhiking hooker Grand Ridge

Studio: Heart Core
That’s the way you should treat naughty little sluts pretending to be simple hitchhikers. Oh yeah, she was damn glad to give head for a ride – but was she also that eager to rim the driver’s ass and get left on the road shoulder after she was done?
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 17:20
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3805kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 499.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitchhiking hooker

Sexy Girl Handjob and Shaving Big Cock Neighbor in the Bathroom Aroche

Release Year: 2024
I took her by the hair, pressed the back of her head, spanked her cheeks with my dick, and again entered her narrow mouth. She mostly sucked the head, since her mouth was small, but she tried to do everything to please me, so she caressed the balls with her tongue and moved along the entire base.
Duration: 7:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5121kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 285.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Girl Handjob and Shaving Big Cock Neighbor in the Bathroom

Nora Arcola

Cast: Nora
Genres: 4K Download, Ass Eat, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Bareback, Brunette, Creampie, Cuckold, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Ebony, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Married, Oral Creampie, Pussy Lick, Shaved, S
The beautiful 18yo newly married cum dump is back for another Gloryhole visit and she got a few unexpected surprises this time.
Spoiler Alert: Theater Gangbang Creampies
I hope hubby likes her pussy super sloppy because she took some big loads. The primitive instinct kicks in when multiple guys seed the same girl and this triggers guys to produce a higher volume of cum to dominate the previous load. Guys were lining up to make their deposits so I had to get her back into the Gloryhole book to fill the other end with some big loads to balance things out.
Duration: 49:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8215kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nora

Wtfpass - Money for live sex in public place Jitra

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Publicsexadventures
Cast: Kate Pearl
Genres: piercing, masturbation, public, money, slim, outdoor
This amateur girl speaks no English! I ran into her in a park and tried to start a conversation, but she only mumbled something inarticulate what I couldn´t comprehend. Fortunately, she knew the word money, that was enough to make her strip for me and more than that. She wasn´t nervous about the camera so I could freely film our sex outdoors. The girl gave me a public blow job for certain sum of money and then we started to fuck in the park, absolutely ignorant to other people around who could accidentally see us!
Duration: 32:46
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1161kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 296.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wtfpass - Money for live sex in public place

Время генерации страницы 0.04380 секунды с 9 запросами