hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hobbled with cock clamps and cuffs

Hobbled with cock clamps and cuffs

Release Year: 2012
Video language: English

With weighted clamps dangling from his nipples, and his foreskin clamped to his wrist cuffs, Nicholas is in a severe amount of discomfort. I press his face into my crotch and ram a -tail metal buttplug into his sore arsehole, enjoying his moan of agony vibrating my crotch. He's now our own private ponyboy.

Seeing him in this sorry state gets Reuben and I revved up with sadistic intent. We shout at him to crawl on his hands and knees this way and that, giving conflicting orders, confusing him, with every hesitation instantly punished with a lash of the whip. Snot drips out of Nicholas's nose - he's crying already, hurting his cock by yanking it around trying to move faster, his arse getting striped with welts.

I tower over him, ordering him to eat the grass. Nicholas looks up at me, his tearful eyes hoping I'm joking. But I'm not. "EAT THE FUCKING GRASS", I shout, backing up the order with a hard whipping. The frightened boy plucks up a few blades in his mouth, grimacing at the bitter taste, but this isn't good enough. I rip up several large handfuls of grass and shove them right into his mouth, ordering him to actually chew and swallow until I can see he's eaten plenty.
We kick and whip Nicholas around the field, pushing his head down to make him eat the grass, whipping his vulnerable, temptingly raised arse cheeks when he pauses to cry or beg. He even endures the humiliation of having to eat grass out of our hands, like a grateful pet. I ride him around, enjoying how my weight makes him stagger, giving me more excuses to thrash him with my crop.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:21
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4581kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 557.0 MB
Download Hobbled with cock clamps and cuffs
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08882 секунды с 9 запросами