View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 11:19 AM   #38
hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hard workout, under the threat of a cattle prod

Hard workout, under the threat of a cattle prod.

Video language: English

Young Darren's a die hard football fan - but will he stand up to my sadistic fitness tests?
The straight boy trembles with fear as I brandish my cattle prod near his vulnerable naked arse - then I jab it in without warning, making him scream in horrified pain. He scrambles to obey my command to do pushups, as I bark orders to kiss my bare foot every time. When his lips don't meet my foot, I jab him. When he goes too slowly, I jab him. When his form is off, I jab him.
Darren's muscles strain and bulge with the effort of pushing himself beyond his limits, gasping for air, sweating in exhaustion... in constant fear of the electric prod hovering inches from his arse. After a long series of pushups, Darren's on the verge of collapse, begging not to be shocked, trembling with fright and fatigue.
As Darren tries to catch his breath, I attach a vicious pair of clamps to his sensitive pink nipples, and jerk them to start him doing situps. Darren's soon panting and sobbing for air, but any pauses have me impatiently reaching down to yank his nipple chain, wrenching an agonized scream from the miserable boy.
I compound the torment by pulling down my trackies and demanding Darren kiss my bare arse every time. The drained straight boy cringes as his lips press up against another man's hairy buttocks, but he has no choice, with every ounce of his effort spent grinding his aching body into the next situp. He's dripping with sweat, his breath coming in ragged gasps, but keeps going - to avoid the looming threat of yet more pain.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:41
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2255kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 249.9 MB
Download Hard workout, under the threat of a cattle prod.
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05973 секунды с 9 запросами