View Single Post
Old 01-07-2024, 01:17 PM   #1070
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Marc Anthony Hazel Crest

Video language: English
He conquered Egypt with his asp & his ass . . . It's the most expensive XXX gay movie ever filmed!
Welcome to the world of Ancient Rome and Egypt.
It's 58BC and the beautiful Egyptian Queen Cleopatra is in turmoil. The Egyptian empire is falling apart at the seams and she doesn't know how to save her beloved kingdom. She asks the Gods and they tell her she must marry and bear a to handsome Roman General Marc Anthony.
She sends for him and they are married, but then the real problems start, because Marc Anthony is GAY!
As Marc Anthony fucks his way around the Egyptian palace, Cleopatra begins to suspect that Marc may not be able to provide her with an heir to the throne. She tries everything to turn him straight including magic potions and spells, but when you're gay you're gay!
'Marc Anthony' is a hilarious big budget comedy that is crammed with the hardest gay sex, filmed on incredible sets. With a cast of 8 gorgeous guys who have one thing on their mind - to fuck Marc Anthony!
The movie opens with Marc being rimmed by his boyfriend Gianni at home in Rome. In this sensual scene both guys fuck and suck each other to a climatic orgasm.
Roman Emporer Caesar has a visit from Cleopatra's messenger requesting a marriage between Marc Anthony and herself. Caesar likes the idea, and power makes him very horny so he demands a deep penetrating fuck with his slave Brutus the Buch.
Marc Anthony is dispatched to Egypt with his asp (his pet snake), where he immediately starts cruising and fucks Fuka, straight after his wedding to Cleo.
Cleo wants to win back her man, so she gives him a magic potion to turn him straight. Marc it then falls asleep. He dreams of a 6 man orgy with the guys bandaged (or should that be bondaged) up like Egyptian mummies.
Obviously the potion didn't work. Cleo asks the Gods for help. They tell her she must impregnate herself with his sperm. She sends her Sorcerer Hocus Pocus to give Marc a blowjob and capture his sperm in his mouth, but someone should have told Hocus Pocus to spit and not swallow!
Finally she decides to consult her book of ancient spells and finds one to make Marc fall in love with her. Immediately after casting the spell she rushes to his room. He touches her face, telling her how beautiful she is - it worked! The she screams, she has been bitten by his pet asp and dies. The spell is broken. Leaving Marc as Emperor of Egypt.
A few months pass and Caesar decides to pay Marc a visit. Both men have a slave each, and what are slaves for? Fucking of course. The movie ends with this climatic foursome as these guys eat each other with a sexual hunger and then release their showers of cum.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:07
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 845.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Marc Anthony

Mischievous School Boys San Ignacio De Sabaneta

Video language: English
Horny College boys can't bear not having sex. What are they to do when they're at an all-boys college? “Mischievous School Boys” shows their true colors when they fuck every chance they get.
Duration: 1:39:31
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1726kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mischievous School Boys

Dominic And Morgan Flip Raw Auburn University

Studio: Guybone
Holy fuck! Thats really all I need to say to describe this scene, but since I like to come up with dirty synopsis and these two guys were awesome enough to join the GuyBone team, Ill write a little somethin.
I met Morgan Black on Twitter and, as a huge fan, extended an invitation to shoot for our humble startup site if he ever had the time or interest. Not only did he accept my offer, he introduced me to his partner, Dominic Sol, an equally hot, equally professional studio guy.
With these two aces up my sleeve, I knew I couldnt go wrong. Id been dying to get some variety on the site, not because I didnt enjoy my current roster of models, theyre all hot, but because I strive to have a site where any gay guy can log on and get off. I want an enormous collection of different kinds of guys: real amateur guy next door types, twinks, bears, cubs, jocks, skater guys, muscle guys, you name it. I want some of each. That way, I can get anyone hard. And thats hot.
Morgan and Dominic definitely had the look Id been craving - that brutish, rugged, manly appearance - hairy, bearded, scruffy, muscular, tattooed, strong, virile. They already had fantastic chemistry because of their off-camera relationship, so I knew theyd put on a good show. I had no idea how good of one, though.
They started making out and instantly my dick was begging to burst from my pants, much like theirs. Dominic teased Morgans cock inside his jock strap and I had locker room flashbacks of domineering coaches and submissive athletes fucking after practice. Once these two moved to the bed, it was all oral, all spit, all sucking. I loved watching Dominic blow Morgan so fast and so hard that Morgans curved cock slipped out of his mouth at one point and had to be put back in like a snake thatd escaped its cage.
They took turns eating each others asses, slurping and licking hot, hairy holes in anticipation of what was next. One of the hottest things Ive ever seen was while Dominic rimmed Morgan: between each flick of his tongue, hed slide his buzzed head across Morgans exposed opening, no doubt creating an indescribable sensation for his partner. The sound of his shaved head, combined with his facial scruff, rubbing across Morgans butt was incredibly arousing.
Dominic topped first, slipping his bare, stiff as wood baseball bat into Morgans dark and tight, but welcoming dugout. Then they fucked. Hard. Morgan was eager to get his turn up to bat, however, and they quickly flipped so Dominic could take Morgans impressive shaft balls-deep into his man hole. He was jerking his own still-stiff cock, but had to take breaks, edging dangerously close to the point of shooting his load.
Morgan wasnt going to wait to explode. He pulled his thick dick out of Dominics ass long enough to bust a creamy, white nut all over Dominics balls, and then, at his partners panting request, pushed his big dick back into the hole, taking the nut with him and breeding Dominic.
To join Morgan in , Dominic ate his boyfriends ass one more time while he jerked his cock. He catapulted hot cum across his own chest, even hitting Morgan, who was still squatting over his face. Once he had milked every last drop of man juice from his body, he and Morgan shared a final kiss, congratulating and thanking one another for a wild and raw ride.
I didnt join in on the kiss, but I thanked them both immensely for an unbelievably and incredibly hot scene. The most exciting moment, however, came after wed wrapped, when the guys told me theyd love to return and film more for GuyBone.
Best. News. Ever.
Duration: 22:02
Video: 1280x720, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 5025kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 823.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominic And Morgan Flip Raw

Cooper Gangbang Annawan

Studio: Treasure Island Media
Lean, hairy-assed, tatted, pierced Cooper gets plowed by a group of hot tops.
This boy has the finest ass ever. And you have to see his low-hangers flapping
back and forth while he gets banged and banged and banged and banged. Some
nice looking tops do the pounding; but our cute, sweet, trim, bear bottom boy
Cooper steals the show.
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1486kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 714.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cooper Gangbang

Only Fans - Grag Stone and Leo Vasconcelos Renville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Grag Stone, Leo Vasconcelos
Genres: anal, bareback, bears, brazil, cum, gay, hunks, interracial, jocks, latino, oral
Grag Stone and Leo Vasconcelos, two hunky bears from Brazil, are ready to flip-fuck their way to pleasure. Leo starts off by eagerly sucking Grag's massive cock, his expert lips and tongue working wonders. Grag, in turn, takes Leo's throbbing member in his mouth, savoring every taste. The action heats up as Grag thrusts his dick into Leo's tight ass, bareback style. The climax sees them both covered in hot, sticky cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans - Grag Stone and Leo Vasconcelos

Ram It Raw vol.3 Monona

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Uk Naked Men, Butch Dixon
Cast: Benji, Max Duran, Viktor Rom, Gabriel Fisk, Valentino Delta, Eidir, Kevin Mcdonough, Stefan Raw, Jake Marshall
Big meat, big boys, big balls and big loads, and every one of these scorching, sweaty fucks is bareback. First up it's a kilo of raw, dark meat in the shape of monster-cock Eidir, who's punishing Max Duran's hole (and then some!). Then Viktor Rom is taking it up another notch as he slam dunks Stephan's raw hole, that's another piece of raw, uncut cock, Then we're Stateside with silver fox Jake Marshall, who's planting seed in burly bugger Kevin McDonough, in a blindfold, kinky. it's another monster – from the land of the Titans, Greece, Valentino Delta makes his scorching debut with a 10 inch length (with big foreskin to match) to ruin Gabriel Fisk. But then we take it right down with cute, bear hunter Benji, he's a filthy cutie with a taste for older, out-of-shape papis, there's hope for all of us. All exclusive and shot in spunky, dripping .
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1239kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ram It Raw vol.3

Время генерации страницы 0.07714 секунды с 9 запросами