View Single Post
Old 01-07-2024, 03:16 PM   #284
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Quentin Gainz and Allen Lucas Kewanna

Studio: Active Duty
This one turned out to be such a fun hookup, with two guys that clearly enjoy being a part of our squad. We have our veteran, the strong 'n' handsome Quentin Gainz, and joining him is a newer recruit, Allan Lucas, who I think has shown some of the top potential we've seen lately.
Once Quentin unleashes his thick, swollen snake, Allen wastes NO time wrapping his mouth around it. And boy is Quentin glad. By now, I can tell when he's especially happy to have his cock inside a fellow recruit's mouth, and this is one of those times. As he works on Quentin's large boner, Quentin says, 'I can't wait to feel you eating my ass.' Allen takes that as his cue! He goes right in for a good, long taste of Quentin's famously luscious hole.
Soon Quentin has his own lips wrapped around Allen fat dong and is sucking real good. I should say that Allen's cock is truly massive. A bit of this sucking inspires the boys to move into a 69 position so they can each get the best of both worlds at the same time.
From here, we see a little more ass eating from Allen. Claude does a great job capturing this hot moment. He sneaks up, nice and tight from underneath and get some beautiful stroking from Quentin as Allen enjoys that tender hole. It's all in an effort to prep Quentin's ass for a good pounding.
Then we have my favorite part: Quentin climbs on top of Allen and take that hard fattie for a ride. This is a great position, as we catch some nice upward thrusting from Allen into Quentin as he stretches his cheeks apart with his hands.
The riding serves as a nice little warm up for Allen to take more of an in-charge position. Quentin goes to his back and Allen gets to some good, hard fucking. He pushes that massive dick deep into Quentin and doesn't hold back. Quentin like that kind of solid pounding, and he jerks his firm erection the whole while.
They switch things up a bit and Quentin bends over the bed and lets Allen bang him from behind. This one is always one of my favorites because I so enjoy the way Quentin's ass looks when he's being fucked. It's plump, but muscular, and reacts just right to the hard slams. Allen likes it too, as evidenced by his monstrous boner. Claude, as usual, sneaks underneath the boys and shoots some real nice footage from underneath. We also get some beautiful shots of Quentin's cock getting jerked as he takes Allen's hard meat.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3550kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quentin Gainz and Allen Lucas

Allen Lucas and Jerry Price - Hd Elrosa

Studio: Active Duty
Now here're two fine recruits that are gonna really get yer engine started! It's one of our newest, and one of my most recent favorite soldiers, Jerry Price returning! He's matched up with another very special recruit, who's coming in with a tad more experience, the handsome and charming Allen Lucas.
Jerry is definitely not accustomed at all to getting sexual with other guys, let alone on camera. I'm glad we get to see him here with such a laid back dude, with a bit more experience, who certainly seems eager to show Jerry the ropes. It's not 2 seconds that Jerry's cock is out before Allen is wrapping his soft lips around it. You absolutely have to watch this part. Jerry's face shows his feeling of sheer disbelief at how good it is to have this mouth lapping and sucking at his dick and balls. I've never seen a reaction like this!!
Once Jerry calms down just a bit, he gets up from the bed and stands so Allen can continue enjoying his hardening cock. Not much later, Jerry braves the waters -- so to speak -- and goes in for a taste of Allen's throbbing, needy erection. As one of the first dicks Jerry has ever attempted to suck, this is a monumental moment. I mean this not only because it's one of the first, but because Allen's cock is so massive, it's nearly the size of a standing national monument! But Jerry is not dissuaded. He marches forth, putting the huge, girthy meat pole into his mouth and bobbing as best he can.
All this fun loosens them both up a bit more, and they move into a 69 position on the bed. Finally, Allen ends up climbing atop Jerry and taking that nice boner for a ride. Allen really gets into an excellent groove here, and Jerry does a wonderful job fucking. My favorite shots of the whole experience happen here, when Claude gets in tight on Jerry's face and chest as Allen rides him, and we see Allen's fat, stiff cock bouncing on Jerry's impeccably shaped chest.
Duration: 34:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4688kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allen Lucas and Jerry Price - Hd

AJ and Chip - Chip Lennox

Cast: Chip
Video language: English
Aj and chip's first timea lot of you have followed our man aj through several solo videos. In fact, he was one of the very first twelve models ever to pose for active duty in third platoon. As we learned in cocked and loaded #2, aj has been experimenting a little. He's had his cock down my throat more than once and i jerked him off on that video. But the true video debut with another guy is here. The evening that chip made his third visit, aj came over for his usual weekly blowjob and i showed him a tape of chip and some pics from the pic session. For the first time ever, i seen an interest in aj's eyes to be on video with another man. I told him that chip would be arriving a little later that evening and that he should stick around and think about doing a video with him. Aj immediately asked what would be expected of him and i said all you have to do is let him suck your cock. Well, just getting sucked didn't prove enough for aj. Instead, he went all the way and took his first cock down his throat during the session. This scene is much the same formula as the battle buddies series: two straight, horny military guys exploring gay sex for the first time on video. They start out with a bit of banter about the video that is playing and quickly move into stroking each other and then exchanging blowjobs and cum. From first site it is clear that chip is fascinated with the size of aj's tool and can't wait to get it in his mouth. And boy does he ever work that huge cock over. You'd have thought he learned from me.The passion that chip has for sucking that big cock is fascinating to watch and gives an instant rise to anyone watching. The two go from exchanging blowjobs to a 69 position, then they shoot their huge wads all over each other's chest as the other is on his knees in front of him begging for the hot, sloppy completion. This is a milestone for aj (who obviously liked it since he asked me just a few days ago what guy he was shooting with next.) i think i not only found my dream marine, but aj's as well.
Duration: 36:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4723kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AJ and Chip - Chip

Время генерации страницы 0.03611 секунды с 9 запросами