View Single Post
Old 01-09-2024, 06:29 AM   #2068
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jennifer Mendez - College Dorm Invasion (2023) Nelson Bay

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Jennifer Mendez
Genres: Big Tits
Video language: English
Bespectacled stud Liam Salvatore is relaxing in his room when he is suddenly confronted by a masked woman (Jennifer Mendez) carrying a weapon! Not wanting Liam to call the authorities, the hot brunette flashes her humongous fake titties and big, thong-clad booty before eating up his dick and deepthroating it till she gags. Once Jennifer has finished sucking him off, the dark-haired buff puts her on all fours and tongues her tight snatch before banging it from behind doggystyle, and then the busty sex bomb straddles Liam’s lap and rides him cowgirl! Afterwards, the horny pair do some sexy 69ing and have a passionate side fuck on the bed, and then Jennifer bounces her juicy bubble butt on Liam’s long, thick dick again before spreading her legs and taking a missionary fuck. The inked-up slut’s pussy feels so good that it’s soon time for Liam to cum, and he pulls out just in time to spunk all over Jennifer’s beautiful face!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5554kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 990.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jennifer Mendez - College Dorm Invasion (2023)

Double Cum for Hot Spanish Student Earling

Studio: FakeHospital
Every so often the university will send me a student for a private lesson, which is how I found myself in my office with Penelope Cum. Penny was progressing well in her studies, though her knowledge of the muscular system was lacking. We went over a few muscles, and I grew bored. My attention was piqued when she asked about reproductive organs. I offered to show her my balls as a joke, but shockingly, she accepted. I pulled out my genitals, and she got close to inspect them...then asked to lick them! I wasn't about to say no! Penelope got a face-full of knowledge giving me a blowjob, then made me even harder when she showed me her big tits and ass. We fucked all over my office, then I came in her mouth...but she was so sexy I was immediately rock hard again! I fucked her doggystyle on my desk, then she swallowed a second load!
Duration: 34:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Cum for Hot Spanish Student

Teacher College Public Humiliation & Spanking (Kati Teeds Grove

Knelt pardon begging in the presence of her female sudent is so disgracing that the teacher turns red in her face. But this is not the worst punishment she is destined for getting in the head's office. The head and the female student give her a double over-the-knee spanking lesson. Then, she unexpectedly cums while being on the male knees and getting slapped by the fem spanker. Oh my God!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1369kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 214.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher College Public Humiliation & Spanking (Kati

Aria - Business Major Gets Taken To School North Freedom

Alright guys, we got a real cutie this week! Coming in at a whopping 4’11 is Aria! Aria is super fun, itty-bitty, yet still the perfect amount of thickkk. She arrives in one of the shortest skirts I've ever seen, and once she’s on the couch, you can see right away that sexy little attitude. She’s not pulling any punches. She’s here to make some money. So Rick gets to interviewing this gal, and one thing I noticed is every once in a while you can see right up that short skirt of hers and I love it. After some more banter it’s time to see what she’s working with. She loses quite a bit of height when she slips those boots off and she’s even more petite than we thought. She’s wearing a great set of panties she stole from a friend apparently, and before she knows it she’s showing us her butthole. Back on the couch she seems to enjoy playing with the toys, and she even gives the buttplug the ol’ college try, but she can’t make it work. When Rick informs her about the oral portion of the interview, she’s a little nervous, she doesn’t want her classmates to see, but Rick promises it’s just going to the producers lol… On her knees she sucks a mean cock, and she just can’t get enough of it slobbering and spitting all over it. From here we get to fuckin’ on the floor and couch. We also get some missionary and a throw back to some pile driver action. I work her in the chair before she’s down her knees for a mouthful of cum. I tried to get it all in there, and she swallows it right down. Back on the couch she’s still cute as a button, and I think she’s ready for this kind of work. But In reality it’s probably time for her to go back to school and get a formal education, even though she just got schooled. <3 Cam
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aria - Business Major Gets Taken To School

Sara Jay - Big tit professor helps student fuck for the first time (2021) Linthicum Heights

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sara Jay
Genres: Milf, Big Tits, BBW
Sara Jay notices that one of her students is kind of bummed out so she asks what's wrong. It turns out some of the boys have been making fun of him because he hasn't had sex yet. So Sara does what she does best, she helps her student out....by having him fuck her right then and there in class. It's all in a days work for this teacher of the year.
Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sara Jay - Big tit professor helps student fuck for the first time (2021)

Unknown - Basketball Mom Makinen

There are soccer moms and basketball moms. Why are all the soccer moms white though for a third world sport. Mind = BTFU. Anyways, this Black Milf is holding it down for her loved ones, just got her body back fine, and she be earnin to pay for her familys learnin. Apparently Brandon's student debt forgiveness was equivalent to "I won't cum in your mouth." So she's here to get her face fucked, her ass fucked, and DP'd like the Hot Wife she is. She inhaled and was impaled by that crakka cock. Deep down the depths of her black throat and up her black asshole. She drank the yellow discipline like Henny with a dick chaser.
Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unknown - Basketball Mom

Sex in the class Oaktown

Cast: Manuela, Carol Castro, Venusss Model
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lic
Carol and Manuela are on the classroom waiting for the teacher comes to start the class, but they was surprised by Venus that said the teacher had a problem and go home, the class has been cancelled. Now they have a free time to enjoy each other, the girls start to kiss each other and the things are going hotter, they lock the door and remove their clothes to have a threesome sex.
Duration: 30:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex in the class
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02606 секунды с 9 запросами