View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 06:26 AM   #1207
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Stressed Borsa

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
The US Government uses Enhanced Interrogation Techniques to get information from prisoners. One such technique is to put the subject into a "Stress Position". These very physically challenging positions are held until the person is willing to divulge the information the interrogator is looking for. Unfortunately Kate has no such information to offer up in exchange for release. Her torment proceeds until her captor is satisfied. For Kate that is well past her comfort zone. Each position is harder than the last. First she's simply standing bent over. The next position has her ass filled with a locking mechanism which is attached to the ground and her hair up to the ring above her. The final position is a deep squat with her arms in strappado. Kate struggles through each position showing her toned body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stressed

Newbie Knockout Addyston

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newbie Knockout

Lotus Arp

Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right.
Duration: 44:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lotus

Overload Shelburne

Rain life changed when she discovered bondage. Bored with vanilla sex, she'd been pushing her limits for years before she even found the world of BDSM. Now that she's here, though, she's never leaving. A true pain-slut, Rain wouldn't know how to cum if you didn't make her cry first. Her body feels best when it's being used and abused.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overload

The Cramp Long Pine

Wrapped in leather - Crunched in discomfort - In distress - No sight - Can't breathe - Fondled - Spanked - Stepped on - Cramped. The bondage is confining. The girl is exposed; a toy to be played with. It struggles, it flips, it moans, and it grunts. The shelf it gets put on can flip and spin. The toy is displayed for maximum pleasure of the viewer. It's most stimulating bits are exposed. Toys are not meant to be looked at though. Toys are meant to be played with. This toy is fun. It has such nice reactions. When you hurt it it screams. When you pleasure it it moans. When you scare it it cries. It's so realistic, it even creams when you play with it's cunt. What a good piggy toy!
Duration: 44:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7359kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cramp

Supernatural Santa Maria

Deep from the bowels of hell I was dragged out into the light. A perky young body to inhabit. A feisty little thing. I was summoned in her body to another place. Use her body he said, torment her! That sounded just wonderful to me. Her pleas excited and aroused me. The sweet terror she exuded was like honey. Each agony I inflicted on her supple body made her beg louder. Sweet release was her only recourse and she begged even for that.
Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Supernatural

Ohh God Belize

What had I done? I followed a strange man into his house. Into a dark room in the back. His shop. His words stung like knife to the chest. The sudden realization that I had walked into a seriously dangerous situation. He was right. Why had I come here? To preach my faith? Was that worth the things he was going to do to me?
What could I do? He could easily overpower me. There was no chance I was going to escape.
Duration: 47:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ohh God
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05164 секунды с 9 запросами