View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 06:51 AM   #1329
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2 Deltaville

This chapter of the most exciting fetish series ever made, focuses on the pleasures and pain of nipple play. The candles are dripping and the paddles are warm. Enjoy the most titillating classroom on earth as Master Ernest Greene, Mistress Ilsa Strix and a cast of fetishs hottest players answer common fetish questions about nipple torment and breast bondage through demonstration.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2

Demonic Desires Montegut

Release Year: 1999
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Video language: English
Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me. Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demonic Desires

Sybil is locked cart Lianyungang

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass. They struggle as he twists and torments them. After all that suffering Sybil gets to have an orgasm. All that suffering makes it that much better.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil is locked cart

Tabernacle Torment Turner

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body. He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time.
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tabernacle Torment

Wet Dreams Penfield

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I'm pulled out of my warm bath. He sets the table. An obscene centerpiece - my lithe body. He makes a meal of it. He chews and swallows loudly at some leftovers. My traitorous cunt drips thickly. He torments my body, but my mind is his real playground. With each predicament he makes me forget Tim. My body betrays me.
The transport is less than ideal. Chained in the back of an ancient van - time loses meaning - pain and pleasure are the same. I'm his.
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Dreams

Mimosa part 2 Morwell

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mimosa
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
After the torment she went through in last week's session of her live feed, Mimosa's face is covered in black streaks from wear her crying washed her makeup down her cheeks. She is a little worn out and spread thin, and we are about to spread her a little more. Our handlers belt her arms and legs down to a St Andrew's Cross so that she is face down, spread eagle, and completely helpless to their plans. O.T.'s plan, and the first up on our docket is for him to try out his new toy.
Somehow, somewhere, O.T. managed to get his hands on a flogger, the tails of which are long chains of metal beads, and if Mimosa thought that the normal flogger hurt she is in for a nasty surprise. The impact of each hit shakes her whole body, and with each swing her face twists up into an even more uncomfortable shape. She's really struggling, now, but our handlers are nowhere near done with her. London hasn't even gotten to take a swing. They flip Mimosa over and London takes out her favorite flogger and starts beating Mimosa's pussy with it. She tries to struggle, but the restraints are too strong, so London decides it's time to move her to a new, more comfortable position.
She lays Mimosa out on the ground with her hands above her head, her wrists and ankles tied together and down to the floor with rope. She starts using Mimosa as her own personal carpet. She steps up on top of her, digging her toes and her heels in alternately as her model squeezes her eyes shut in discomfort and humiliation. Then she kneels down on Mimosa's chest and starts slapping her face over and over again, pausing occasionally only to kiss or bite the model's cheek. In no time at all Mimosa is back in tears, which is exactly as she should be.
Duration: 39:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mimosa part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08578 секунды с 9 запросами