View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 10:58 PM   #574
Bubenya

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bubenya Непонятно, что и думать...

Briellasbondageboutique - 2016-02-27 - Briella's Taped Pantyhose Encasement Reposted

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Briellasbondageboutique
Cast: Briella
Genres: BDSM, bondage sex, whipping, caning, humilation, spanking, wax torture
Video language: English

In nothing other then a skimpy thong I was covered from head to toe in silky pantyhose. This would have felt good if this "rotten" henchman Anthony Peters didn't come and turn it up a notch in a painful way! He taped me all up as tight as he could with this shiny, black duct tape. My arms are taped, and elbowed so tightly I can barely move. I have tape wrapped over my mouth over the hose several times. He has my arms chickenwinged behind my back, and my legs are taped several times tightly bending them. Anthony grabs my tits and plays with them through the cut out slits in the hose. He is so mean! He lies me on my belly, and then he tickles me ruthlessly and there is no escaping his clutches! My feet are even taped to each other causing me pain! He takes the slack from the pantyhose at the top of my head, and twists it arching me to one side. I can't move my head any other direction. My face is smashed in the hose. He cuts my feet out of the hose, and then he tapes my foot, but leaves my toes out so he can tickle them! I am soo ticklish! I hate him! He teases me with the scissors. Next, he blindfolds me by making a makeshift blindfold out of the duct tape, and he tapes it very tightly making me feel disoriented. Anthony takes the ropes off my legs and it hurts as he rips it off~ Then he walks me out getting me ready for my next punishment!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 5859kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 454.1 MB

Download Briellasbondageboutique - 2016-02-27 - Briella's Taped Pantyhose Encasement Reposted
Bubenya is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.37149 секунды с 9 запросами