Old 03-06-2016, 10:41 AM   #85
hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Elder Mecham

Elder Mecham

Studio: Mormon Boyz

Elder Mecham is a very energetic and likable guy. In fact, he seems to be a favorite in the ward where hes serving.
I swear his name must have come up at least a dozen times while I was visiting his ward on Sunday.
I met Elder Mecham and his companion because I put out a request for companionships willing to play on camera. Both he and his companion were interested in being filmed, at the very least separately. And both are excited about the prospect of doing more. When we met up, however, they admitted that they werent sure if they were ready to go all the way just yet. Especially given their unusual living situation.
Some companionships end up sharing apartments. Elder Mecham and his companion are sharing their apartment with another companionship while that companionship finds a new apartment. Apparently its crowded, but they devised a way for one companion to lure the other companionship away from the apartment and distract them while we filmed.
Once at the apartment, he had me laughing right away. While I was trying to ask serious questions like, what is your biggest turn-on?, he had whipped out his giant cock and was doing helicopters by twirling his dangling unit.
I love to be watched. And I love anything where there is a possibility of getting caughtits a huge rush and an incredible turn on, he said in his adorable East Coast accent.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:18
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5728kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 570.8 MB
Download Elder Mecham
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02781 секунды с 9 запросами