Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Machofcker 13 Inches for Robby Mendez Part 2 Keaton

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Slayer, Robby Mendez
Genres: Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dicks
is truly proud to present one of the cutest, sexiest Latino Bottoms in business as a regular model from now on: Robby Mendez. We put his qualities right to a test. Slayer couldn`t wait to lay his 13inch pipe into his hole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:10
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1943kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 275.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machofcker 13 Inches for Robby Mendez Part 2

Troy Mission Part 2 Angoon

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Troy, Sweet Jungle
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Black, Latino, Interracial, Older
The sexiest Bottom-Newcomer since Sweet Jungle was just the one TROY wanted to put his fingers on and his dick inside to continue his notorious TROY MISSION.
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5708kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 499.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Troy Mission Part 2

Latinleche Vol. 78 Sunwu

Studio: Latinleche
Our a loves watching this hung stud fuck other guys. Today, they run into a fit boy who is hungry for cock. The kid hops on the hunk’s fat dick and takes it raw until his hole is dripping in leche.
Duration: 25:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2374kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 471.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latinleche Vol. 78

Fucking Raise (Mateo Zagal, Skyy Knox) Tolono

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Mateo Zagal, Skyy Knox
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Latin, Rimming, Smooth, Fetish (Suits, Socks), Tattoo, Big Dicks, Uncut
Video language: English
Skyy Knox believes his job performance merits a salary increase and meets with his boss Mateo Zagal to make the formal request. However, Mateo seems more impressed with Skyy’s suit and tie - and Skyy's request gets a different kind of raise!
Duration: 29:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 277kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking Raise (Mateo Zagal, Skyy Knox)

Gonna Fuck Me Ivar: Ivar & Noli 1080p Brownwood

Cast: Ivar, Noli
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Ivar is a muy sexxxy Latino rawfucker, and his buddy Noli is thirsty for that big hard pinga. It's long, thick, and uncut, with a downward curve that fits like a glove down Noli's throat. Ivar enjoys every hot wet inch of that first class blowjob, taking his time before he can't wait a second more for the main xxx event. Because Noli's cock-starved mouth's not the only spot that's made to take that massive meat. Ivar gives Noli the bareback cock he needs as he bends him over on the bed to ram in raw and balls deep. Holding horny Noli by a handful of hair, he drills in while the hot bottom revels in the rough and tough fuck. His hairy ass opens up slick and juicy as Ivar thrusts, plows and pounds it like the perfect bare top should. As Noli sinks to the mattress, Ivar gives an extra push with one hand on the back of his head and the other bearing down on his shoulder. He's not a lover boy, just a powerful cocksman who knows what he wants from a bottom who loves it hard. The sexual temperature heats up slowly to a raging boil, till both studs need to release in a hot spurt of pure male essence. With Noli's ankles perched on his chest, Ivar gives it one final volley of deep strokes and lets his nuts explode. Noli grabs his cock and beats it as Ivar pulls out just in time to drench his hairy ass in a sticky splatter.
Duration: 33:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gonna Fuck Me Ivar: Ivar & Noli 1080p

Latin Leche Numero 103 - Armond Rizzo Lindsey

Studio: Latin Leche
I knew that I was popular in my own country, but I didnt realize my cock had fans all over the world! Today, I make a long-awaited trip to Los Angeles and meet a sweet, wavy-haired boy who loves the hot videos I make. He gives me some tempting eyes, so I ask him if hed be interested in trying out my world-famous dick for himself. He tells me his ass is famous, so its a match made in heaven! We head back to my place and he kisses the tip of my cock tenderly before taking the rest of my rod down his throat. Then, I jerk his uncut dick while he rides my boner, and I feed him a mouthful of my leche.
Duration: 32:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11724kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latin Leche Numero 103 - Armond Rizzo

Gay - Office Affairs (2011) Sioux Falls

Video language: English
The key to Roman Heart's successful ad agency is his ability to cater to his client's needs. And as soon as he engages D.O. in a strategy on how he can best promote the designer's product, he knows he's clinched the deal, but D.O. wants something a bit more personal. Business aside, there's a lot more the horny businessman would like to show the Agency owner; forget all the planning and discussions, D.O. takes out his cock and Roman puts his mouth to better use as he begins to suck the big juicy uncut cock. The receptive client grows increasingly turned on with the oral attention, his rippled abs bulging with pride as he slides his dick in and out of Roman's mouth. Then D.O. becomes more aggressive. He depants Roman and begins fellating him before turning his attention to his luscious ass. He jabs the tasty hole first with his tongue, then with his fingers and finally with his big hard erection. As D.O. pumps in and out, his tanned body glistens with a fine sheen of sweat, and all Roman can do is take it like a man. The carnal negotiations rage on, fast and furious, until one after the other, the business partners seal the deal with spurts of manjuice.
Duration: 1:48:42
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 830.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Office Affairs (2011)

Время генерации страницы 0.03339 секунды с 9 запросами