Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Serenity Sinn - BBW Peeking

Serenity Sinn - BBW Peeking

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Serenity Sinn
Genres: bbw, big tits, brunette, hardcore, green eyes, white, belly play, tit fucking, reverse cowgirl, oral, fingering, doggystyle, bikini, facial, pool, facial
Video language: English

Ever get that feeling that someone was watching you from afar? That´s what happens to Serenity Sinn this afternoon. We had her down here for a few days so she decided to take it easy one afternoon and relax by the pool, get some sun and just hang out and enjoy the Miami heat. Little did she know Juan was spying on her from behind the bushes, watching her take her top off exposing those giant breasts and then oiling them up. After hearing the bushes move Serenity notices Juan copping a look. Nothing like getting caught in the act. Being the sweetheart Serenity is instead of calling the cops she asks him to lend a hand with the oil. Juan of course obliges, as any one of you would have. Not before long these two are back in the house fucking like there is no tomorrow. Serenity deep throats his cock, then he titty fucks her and then comes the doggy style. There´s something about watching her tits hang down as she´s getting pounded from behind, right? I know, awesome. Blah blah blah watch the rest.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2478kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 740.3 MB

Download Serenity Sinn - BBW Peeking

Kelly Danvers - Hot Beef Injection

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Kelly Danvers
Genres: plumper, big tits, redhead, hardcore, brown eyes, white, doggystyle, oil, posing, tit fucking, tight dress, facial, indoor

New cummer Kelly Danvers is made for hot fucking on camera sex. This plumper has those perfect huge breast and that sexy ass dance she grabs all my attention from the start. This red head is just slamming with her curvy body, the reason I love the bigger sluts! On this scene she come through with a super hot dance that gave me a raging hard on from the first minute. She can sure move on her feet and on her back. Hot flick check it out!

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 744.5 MB

Download Kelly Danvers - Hot Beef Injection
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06973 секунды с 9 запросами