Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Valentina Krave - Sun Kissed Slut

Valentina Krave - Sun Kissed Slut

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Valentina Krave
Genres: bbw, big belly, big hips, big tits, blonde, hardcore, blue eyes, white, belly play, blowjob, doggystyle, lotion, nipple sucking, oral, reverse cowgirl, tit fucking, tit play
Video language: English

Veronica is hanging out by the bay in Miami, soaking up the sun. Her man, JB, sees that she´s and heads over to help lotion her up so she doesn´t burn. A startled Veronica jumps on that cock like the horny BBW she is. After deep throating all of JB´s cock, she tit fucks him between her massive jugs. In the end JB ends up going rubbing his load all over her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3285kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 641.9 MB

Download Valentina Krave - Sun Kissed Slut

Erin Green - Half-Time BBW Show (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Erin Green
Genres: BBW, Big Tits
Video language: English

Let's all give a nice warm welcome to newcomer Erin Green. This BBW is a sure knockout. Erin comes to us supersized, her huge ass and juggs would get anyone hard and that belly is definitely going to be a favorite amongst all you BBW lovers. Our man jumps all over Erin's body, grabbing her tits, rubbing that belly and biting that ass like all you are dreaming of doing. Lucky guy huh? It's Erin's turn to have some fun so she drops to her knees, pulls his dick out and starts sucking on it. He titty fucks the shit out of her too and eats her pussy out. Erin loves every second of it, you can tell by all the moaning. The fucking hasn't even started yet and I bet you're dick is out. I'll stop rambling now so you can finish watching in peace. Happy Monday.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8246kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Erin Green - Half-Time BBW Show (2024)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03951 секунды с 9 запросами