View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 06:33 AM   #1216
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sliding Slut North Palm Springs

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Sybil is locked in the little wheeled cart. When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:15
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sliding Slut

Sweet Surrender Klimmen

Tracy Sweet has never been to the farm before. She got the grand tour earlier, but now I'm going to show her the best part: the barn. That is where the action happens. Tracy likes tight straps holding her limbs in place. She likes leather arm binders and the sting of a whip across her ass. And although she may not enjoy sitting with a wooden horse wedging its way into her pussy she definitely LOVES forced orgasms on top of it.
Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Surrender

Pussy On The Pole Raton

Veruca James is a classic beauty that is “excited to try something new.” Well, dear, I have a lot of things to show you. When you get your hands on a girl with a body like this you have to take full advantage. When you find one that says she's looking for something she hasn't tried before you have to push her limits. Leather, electricity, and whatever else I can think of, if she hasn't done it then it is definitely on the menu.
Duration: 44:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy On The Pole

Double - Bagged Indian River

When PD returns the first time, he shows New Cunt what’s coming. Old Cunt gets a nice dose of bastinado as she screams through a gag. When he comes for New Cunt, he pulls up her dress and starts beating her ass. Like Old Cunt, she’s bound so throughly, she cannot move away from the cane. The Two Cunts become One as they spend the next few days tied together. What will PD do with twice the amount of girl meat? How about turning them against each other by offering relief from the torture and cock-sucking if the other Cunt takes a turn?
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double - Bagged

Ass Trauma Lattimore

I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Trauma

Taboo Torment North Lakewood

The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The sisters are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story.
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment

Simmered Suffering Milton Freewater

When we get started on Nikki Darling she thinks that we are going hard. We begin by attaching nipple clamps, then tying them off to the floor, pulling her arms up into a strappado and brutally caning her. We can forgive her for thinking that this is the intensity that she can expect from us. But to us it is a warm up. We have the recipe for a perfect bondage experience and step one is to treat her normal level of play as a casual warm up.
Duration: 48:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Simmered Suffering
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07293 секунды с 9 запросами