View Single Post
Old 01-13-2024, 06:56 AM   #1221
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Wound Up Willits

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Alice is so tiny that using such big ropes always seems a bit excessive. This time she's going to be tied up with twine. It's time consuming so we get to see Alice's reaction to being tied. Her nervous anticipation as she loses more and more control over her body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wound Up

Diabolical Upton

I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diabolical

Attention Whore Glostrup

The attention she is getting may be her downfall, though. Elise Graves is hanging around and she never likes it when some new tart gets all of the love. She has a bone to pick with Cici and she is going to do it with the tip of a whip. Or at least she plans on starting that way. In the end it will involve some vicious clamps, an inflatable ass-plug and more than one rough fucking, just to let Cici know who is in charge.
Duration: 1:01:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5625kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attention Whore

Sweet Butter Natrona

Tracy Sweet is a beautiful blonde looking for a good time. Her bondage adventure begins with a simple hog-tie and evolves into an intense predicament scenario.
The clamps on her nipples will conduct an electric charge and the controller box is very special. Instead of providing a steady shock the box is designed to go off if it detects any sounds louder than a whisper. The controller box and decibel sensor is placed next to her face.
Duration: 45:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Butter

Dairy Ward

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
The farmer leads in the last of his stock and checks his herd for the night. All four are locked into metal containment. Crickets chirp. Girls moan.Oh the country life.
Duration: 1:05:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dairy

Felony Lucien

For Felony there are two forms of hunger. One is her need to dominate and control, a calling to be on top. But the other is a burning desire, deep inside her, to please a man at her own expense; to be handled and used by someone more powerful than herself. For Cyd Black there is only one hunger, the drive to watch a beautiful woman suffer. This is going to be delicious.
She knows this feeling of helplessness too well. The rope bites deep into Felony's skin. Her legs are bent and her arms secured behind her when he puts the bells onto her nipples. They don't hurt much but they let her know he means business. The real suffering will come later and it will be sweet.
Duration: 42:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felony

River - Machined Humbird

Wrapped in rope atop a table Eden waits for London's devious delights to being. Eden is at just the right position for the machine to pound her pink little pussy. Her bonds hold her tightly with no possibility of escape. London applies lubricant to smooth the process. The cane adds some pain to compliment the pleasure.
Duration: 37:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: River - Machined
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02480 секунды с 9 запросами