View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 08:01 AM   #422
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Heather B (5th Visit) North Las Vegas

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Heather B
Genres: Ass spread, Big Tits, Brunette, Cuckold, Oral, Sucking, Gloryhole, BBC, Anal
Video language: English
Beauty amateur bitch fucked by many cocks, then gets airtight ass fuck and deepthroat!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7371kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heather B (5th Visit)

Danika East Bloomfield

Cast: Danika
Genres: 13 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Cheater, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Spinner, Tattoos, Theater Room, Throat Fucking, Tongue Stud
This update is so hot that it almost fried my iMac. Well, besides that the video is 1.5 hrs long which didn't help. She just recently started her "Slut Training" and we are going to have a lot of fun with her. If you watched the interview then you'll agree. She only cums while being butt fucked so when she said that, I heard "I double dog dare you to let guys gangbang my ass". I'm a bit twisted like that. She came to the right place!
According to the interview, her b/f isn't banging her at home so she needs cock in a bad way. I hooked her up today by introducing her to the Gloryhole and a mob of horny strangers. Wait until you see the look of sheer delight when she saw her very first black cock. I didn't think it could get better than that until she saw the next one, and the next one.
She got fucked through the Gloryhole and once barebacked in the booth but the best fucking action came at the end when a bull took her into the Theater Room where he pounded her ass for over an hour. She almost needed a wheelchair to get to her car. I knew she was horny and wanted to get laid but her pussy was not prepared for this assault. She likes it rough so some viewers might be offended
Duration: 1:24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danika

Kitana Montana - First Gloryhole (2022) Zhongxiang

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kitana Montana
Genres: Oral, Big Tits, Milf
It's Kitana Montana's moment to shine and she starts out fast and furious as the first cock pops through the gloryhole! She pops her huge tits out and starts playing with herself while guy number one is in her mouth and we've got a lot more waiting in line behind him!
Duration: 32:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6422kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitana Montana - First Gloryhole (2022)

Dee Williams & Kali Roses Mount Angel

Cast: Dee Williams & Kali Roses
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Blonde, Big Tits, Facial, Gonzo, Hardcore, Interracial (IR), Mature, MILF, Small Tit
Kali Roses has finally talked her friend Dee into coming down to her favorite spot. Dee called Kali last time she visited the Glory Hole and listening to her friend fucking good and hard over the phone finally cinched her choice to join in. Both come over dressed to fuck in slutty dresses, lingerie and fuck me heels. Dee is very hesitant at first but once the taste of cock is on her lips her desire becomes evident. Kali shows her the way and off they go fucking and sucking every cock that comes out of the hole. Kali takes one on her slutty little face and Dee keeps fucking another until it is just about to burst and spins around to not miss a drop. A new Glory Hole fan is initiated forever.
Duration: 26:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dee Williams & Kali Roses

Danielle D's First Gloryhole Sparland

Cast: Danielle Derek
Genres: 11 cumshots, Bareback, Big Tits, Blondes, Blowjobs, Busty, Creampie, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Fucking, MILF, Sex,
The first few seconds into this video, Danielle says she is READY to suck some cock and swallow some cum. She is a very sexual person and is super excited to suck some strangers cocks without seeing their faces, she admits that is a huge turn on. She is wearing a super tight dress that shows off her gorgeous fit body and monster tits, they are in the G range and they are also amazing. You big tit lovers are going to think you died and went to heaven. She spreads her legs and has no underwear underneath, she doesn't even own a pair. She rubs her pussy and talks about how tiny she is "down there." She loves to touch her pussy and rub her sensitive clit. Danielle talks about how she grew up catholic and started having sex later on in life, she was a good girl. Was! She gets down on her knees and the cocks start pushing through the holes. She gets them rock hard in no time, just look at her. She is so beautiful, she looks like a barbie doll. Who wouldn't want those big dick sucking lips around their cock? She strips off her dress and we finally get to see those huge titties and awesome body. Danielle sure knows how to satisfy these lucky guys, they don't last long with her. They pop their hot cum loads into her month one after another and she swallows like a good girl. One guy even gets to fuck that tight pussy and gives her a creampie. She had a great time and I think we should invite her back. What do you guys think?
Duration: 1:20:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4703kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danielle D's First Gloryhole

Queen #1 - Gloryhole Fortine

Cast: Queen
Genres: Bukkake ,Gangbang, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Swallow, Hardcor
Today we have a new babe - Queen, just Queen She's a hot blonde from France and she's eager to try her cum-swallowing abilities today and starts with a gloryhole! She slowly enters the box and smoothly starts sucking the dicks, slowly, gently but effectively. So the cum starts to flow quite quickly. She misses the first cumshots but learns fast on the go and collects further cumshots properly in her mouth, even saving a few of them to gulp at once. Queen looks like an experienced cock-sucker and it doesn't seem the cum kicks in anyhow hard for her. She gets hot and removes her clothes, naking her ripe firm boobs. Queen clearly enjoys the process and swallows on command. She barely has the time to process each cock as the next one pops into the hole. Although, she sucks them all and leaves no jizz out of her mouth, helping herself with fingers and licking them afterwards. That's a nice start for an amateur babe!
Duration: 21:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8754kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen #1 - Gloryhole

Sizi Sev & Aubrey Babcock - DF - Fucking The Neighbors Boons Camp

A couple, Codey Steele and Sizi Sev, are visiting their neighbor Aubrey Babcock while her husband is away at a conference. Codey and Sizi admire the renovations that were made to Aubrey's home, and then they come across the home's Best feature... a large box with glory holes in it!
Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3153kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 900.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sizi Sev & Aubrey Babcock - DF - Fucking The Neighbors
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11921 секунды с 9 запросами