View Single Post
Old 01-17-2024, 06:47 AM   #4524
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tattooed slut completely destroyed with massive squirting & deepthroat! Chittenango

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Domination, Big Tits, BBC, Squirting, Deepthroat
Video language: English
We have been doing live BaRS shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different. No position changes, no breaks, no mercy. Just a strict bondage tie and running an endless train of every single hole until this big breasted slut crumbles like wet cardboard.
We have fucked her limp and cross eyed. She is blasted out of her mind and muttering nonsense fragments, covered in her own cum and drool. She is completely overloaded. Her three holes did not last against two dicks. This is what conquered by cock looks like. The lights are on but nobody is home. Rain is a vacant house.
The breath play, the bondage, the deepthroat, the massive squirting orgasms, the pounding anal and deep dicking does the trick. Rain is ragdoll fucked to oblivion and actually has to safeword out. We have never had someone safeword off the dick before, but there is a first time for everything. This is what sexually broken looks like, a perfect case study. Today is a day Rain will not be forgetting any time soon. If she can remember any of it that is...
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tattooed slut completely destroyed with massive squirting & deepthroat!

Leeches Duson

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue.
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leeches

Hard bondage, torture, spanking and strappado for two hot models (part 1) Foothill Ranch

Release Year: 2018
Beautiful models with naked tits, with sexy bodies plus hot woman in black dress and her assistant. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in their mouth. She fucks their with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny girls with small breast in the basement.
Duration: 29:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3865kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard bondage, torture, spanking and strappado for two hot models (part 1)

Delirious Hunter - Headless Hunter Shell Rock

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Rope
Delirious Hunter has her head between the floor boards and that fine ass of hers sticking up in the air when PD walks into the room. She can hear his steps on the floor boards so she knows he is coming closer. What she doesn't know is why. She's called him every name in the book, a dirty old pervert and worse, but he just seems to feed off of her anger. It really pisses her off. PD doesn't actually care what makes her happy, sad, or mad enough to fight. All he knows is how to make her compliant. A little bit of pain, some tight bondage to make her feel helpless, and controlled orgasms to let her know that she is not in charge of her own body, each one sends the same message, that he is in charge and she is just an object. Objects can't really get angry.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter - Headless Hunter

Madi Onl Sup Paraguay

Release Year: 2024
Pressing me to the table with all his weight, he inserted his dick into my dry hole and began to push. He barely penetrated me, it was torture, but by spreading my legs, he still succeeded.
Duration: 13:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1525kbps
Audio: 208kbps

File size: 172.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madi Onl Sup

Coralee Summers - Summer Lovin Shipman

Cast: Coralee Summers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Coralee is just like any other bondage slut. Once the ropes go on she's a happy camper. The ballgag is super tight and that's the best! Spread her legs to expose her dripping gash and she purrs. Coralee loves the bondage. It's not necessary, but once the vibrator teases her clit she's done in.
Having a slab of cold hard metal shoved between her labia makes for an interesting ride. Her arms and then hair are pulled back to increase the tension on her tender cunt. Her back is arched as much as it can be without breaking. Just the right position for some face slapping and choking.
Then it's time for Coralee to swing. Like a marionette she's pulled in every direction by ropes. Her legs are held open creating easy access for a pogo. OT uses the dick to swing her around the dungeon. She can't help cumming, she's got no choice in the matter.
Duration: 31:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coralee Summers - Summer Lovin

Good Full Exclusive Hot Sweet Collection Torture Galaxy. Part 6. Barrancabermeja

Release Year: 2024
and the electric current, stick a needle in the buttocks and generally very cruel mockery - It's very painful! The one of the sites horror dedicated to Bdsm

Total size: 9.5 GB in 32 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Full Exclusive Hot Sweet Collection Torture Galaxy. Part 6.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09316 секунды с 9 запросами