Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Devin Dixon & Glenn Serviced Frazer

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Devin Dixon, Glenn
Genres: Blowjob, Rimming, 69, Jocks, Uncut, Facial, Kissing, Tattoos, Cumshots
Devin Dixon was in town over the holidays, and I jumped at a chance to work with this hot little stud- and avoid Holiday air fare travel fees! Glenn had ONE day off himself, and the guy I had set to work with him, never even showed up for his solo. So his timing was perfect. Glenn does construction, and when he shows up in his work clothing he gets even hotter. So I asked Devin if he had anything like that, and did he ever! Devin's look has changed over the years. His body hair is more natural, and there is more of a 'dirty boy' vibe than twink.I was planning on shooting this in a workshop setting, but the weather was not cooperating. They look a little out of place in a plush setting, but fans of ball caps and boots will still be pleased.I think it is interesting watching them both work their ball caps throughout the shoot. Turning the caps forwards, backwards, and even sideways, while trying to negotiate sucking each other's cocks, is like watching two dancers in sync. Clearly both have had sex many times while they kept the caps on! Anyone who has ever given head knows the first thing you gotta do is get the brim out of the way!And this is a super-hot cock sucking video too! Glenn never fails to put all his energy into it, and Devin certainly has skills. Both clicked nicely and I think having the accessories on turned them both on. They sure worked naturally together!This is a hot Serviced video with a little fabric fetish thrown in, so you don't wanna miss it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 457.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devin Dixon & Glenn Serviced

Lust Stanleytown

Video language: English
Star-turned-director Roland Dane returns with , a brand-new tale of Euro-sex featuring nine sexy Hungarian studs. What does it take to be a member of Studio 2000 International's elite squadron of hunks? Strap on your boots as tests your limits with a group of soldiers willing to take it like a man in the pursuit of military perfection.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:43
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lust

Sneaker Freak VI Cop Control Wilkes Barre

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Luxure
Cast: Timo, Chris, Ben, Marko, Peto, Markus, Marcel, Basti, Tommy, Eduardo
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Masturbation, Threesome, Big Cocks, Cumshots, Fut Fetish
Young policemen hunt criminals and punish them with their socks and sneakers. Criminals will be fucked afterwards… but always with a sock in their mouths. Two cops in plain clothes cruise across Berlin taking captives and punishing them as they please. Driving over the speed limit is the rea these two cops need to take a new hostage to a garage and make him lick their socks and Nike sneaker. Four policemen with masks and armours break into a drug dealer’s house, the new hostage will be obliged to lick the boots and sniff the socks as punishment. It won’t be enough payment for them and the poor hostage will be brutally fucked. An accident in a and suspect in the police station bring us into the most amazing scenes with raunchy sneaker sex. After being punished for drug possession, the drug dealer will be left alone in the streets; right after, two other policemen, with a long working day behind them, won’t show any kind understanding to him. In 180 minutes this new sneaker sex production won’t make you think twice next time you want to break the law!
Format: avi
Duration: 3:08:01
Video: 640x480, XviD, 859kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sneaker Freak VI Cop Control

Daytona Old Orchard Beach

Cast: Daytona
Daytona is a hot new marine in uniform that major wood found while patrolling the streets on our recent trip back to the east coast.I left major wood to his own devices at the hotel that day while i went out looking at properties and by the time i got back he had this jarhead in the can for us. There's something super sexy about daytona. Maybe it's those gorgeous lips that an iraqi soldier pointed out while he was deployed. Daytona just returned from iraq and has tons of stories to tell about his time in the sandbox. The major gets him to share a few with us and that's when we learn that he was told by an iraqi man that he had sexy lips.Daytona says he jerked off sometimes as many as eight times a day while he was deployed. He got the name daytona because of the car he drives so other marines started calling him that. The major is eager to have daytona get his toy out and leaves him be for a bit to get things going. Daytona strips down to reveal a nice, smooth chest and a really hot cock. He's wearing those hot ass green pt shorts beneath his desert cammies. The major gives us a nice touch by having daytona leave on his socks and boots and his boonie cap for the duration of his hot solo. Daytona bends over the ottoman and gives a great long look at that devil dog ass he's sporting and what a fine piece of ass it is with the blonde hair just lightly covering the trail.Major wood has daytona move over to the conference table and get on his hands and knees on the glass top where he can see his reflection. Here he jerks himself up to one of the hugest cumshots i've seen lately, splashing his huge load almost all the way across the eight foot long table top. Talk about massive loads. This guy shoots like a cannon. I'm sure by the time it's all over some of you will say on a scale of 1-10 daytona is a 500. He's certainly in the pole position in our war chest updates tonight.
Duration: 25:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4698kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 903.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daytona

Jessy Ares, Landon Conrad Veguita

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Jessy Ares, Landon Conrad
Genres: Anal sex, Oral sex, Muscle, Boots, Hairy, Outdoor Sex, Butt play, Spitting, Foreskin, Rimming
Landon Conrad lags behind his friend during a walk on the forest, and something has come over him. He sits down on the stump to catch his breath, and before him appears naked handsome Jesse Ares. Landon is in shock, but the thirst of a member awakens in him, he is attracted by this hairy, bearded, brutal man walking in his direction. The desire of a member and sex leads them towards each other. Landon kneels and sucks Jessie's cock, but only a member will not satisfy him, he turns Jesse to his backside. Without any warning, Landon drives his hard cock into Jesse's ass and begins to furiously beat this still-tight hole. Masculine hairy torsos, a round elastic ass and a member sliding in it - all mixed up. After letting her sinner rest, Jesse starts to work orally on a member who has just fucked his hole. Seeing that Landon was about to end, Jessie stopped, got up, put him on his back and fucked back. Landon bent, his already muscular muscles tensed, his hand jerking off a cock, and he ends with a hot stream of sperm, and then Jessie spills onto Landon.
Duration: 18:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4666kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 642.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessy Ares, Landon Conrad

Hole vol.2 Pilot Knob

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Trenton Ducati, Scott Hunter
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, jockstraps, prisons, butt play, Oral, Foreskin, rimming, Tattoos
Scott Hunter enters a cavernous room that looks like it was once a locker room, but now it is filthy and rust stains streak the walls and floor. He hears a noise, and finds Trenton Ducati, in a business suit, collapsed in a shower stall. Trenton is dazed and soaking wet, as if he were thrown semi-conscious into the stall and someone turned the water on. Seeing Scott, Trenton lurches to his feet. As if the hairy and muscled body before him will provide sustenance, Trenton grabs Scott's ass, spreads the cheeks and leads with his tongue. Without removing his clothes, Trenton frees his cock and plunges it into Scott's ass. Scott reacts as if it were his duty to resuscitate Trenton this way. Over the course of their copulation, Trenton sheds his clothes. He stops fucking Scott long enough to suck him briefly, then they resume fucking with Scott sitting on Trenton's shaft, which curls its way into Scott's hole like a fat serpent. They kiss while they fuck. They move into a 69 position, a continuous chain of cock to mouth that gives both of them the option of sucking or rimming. Satiated, Trenton shoots into Scott's mouth and Scott aims his jizz on the floor.
Duration: 27:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4649kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 958.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole vol.2

Время генерации страницы 0.02363 секунды с 9 запросами