View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 01:39 AM   #640
charka

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

charka Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Madison McQueen Russian Pussy Stretched To The Max

Madison McQueen - Russian Pussy Stretched To The Max

I saw Russian blonde Madison McQueen walking, and stopped her by asking her if she knew where I could find the nearest cafe. Madison told me she wasn't from Prague, that she lived in Paris, but she was in town visiting a friend who was a casting associate for a modeling agency. What a coincidence, I told her, because I was casting for models myself! I said I would help her find work, but that she would do better as a model, and offered her some euro for a quick casting. Madison was all too eager to take the money and show me her perky tits and tiny booty. For more money, Madison agreed to give me a blowjob, and she swallowed my cock! When she told me she liked my size, I asked if she wanted to fuck, and she enthusiastically consented. We headed to a nearby cellar and I fucked her tight pussy, ate her until she came, and then covered her tongue with a facial!

00:29:08 | 1.82 GB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, One-on-One, Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gagging, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Outdoors, Park, Amateur, Public Sex,

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD
charka is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11300 секунды с 9 запросами