View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 06:29 AM   #2822
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sandralyd - Bad Bad Girl Wuzhou

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Sandralyd
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Fishnets, Hardcore, High Heels
Video language: English
Sandralyd has a massive crush on her stepfather. Her mother is far too busy with her career to pay attention to the wonderful man she has at home. When her mom is away for a weekend, she decides to try and seduce him. The problem is that she is such a good girl and so shy that she really has no clue how to flirt. Despite her short skirt, he ignores her advances and sends her to school. When she comes home with failing grades, she begs her stepfather not to tell her mother. As she throws herself across his lap, her skirt rides up over her ass. Hoping he will punish her, she is disappointed when he does not pay attention at all. No matter what she does, he still can’t see her as a grown woman. Desperate now she steals her mother’s makeup and finds some clothes in a special drawer. If he can’t see her as grown up the way she is, then she will change. Looking at herself in the mirror, she cannot believe how she has transferred from an innocent good girl into a sex-crazed slut. This time her stepfather is unable to resist. Seeing her dressed that way on his bed, he is overcome with a desire that more than matches her own. He pulls out his cock and slips it right into her throat. If she wants to play grown-up games, he is going to show her what dressing like this can get her. He pulls her on top and lets her weight pull her all the way down on him. Fucking in mommy’s bed feels better than she could have imagined. He decides to show her something even her mother won’t do for him. His cock feels huge in her ass, but she isn’t about to stop now. He feels him pull out and shoot all over her face. When mommy left, she was a perfect princess, but when she returns home, Sadralyd will be the slut of the house.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7979kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandralyd - Bad Bad Girl

The Shy Submissive Monster part 3 Ushuaia

We bring Sadie back for more punishing domination at the hands and ropes of Feenix...Sadie is a healthy and pristine southern girl, at first glance...Such a beautiful smile and so much sexual appeal...and a hint of shyness...she looks down when she laughs, and it's easy to make her laugh by saying nasty things...and then you find her giggling as you discuss her next treatment, and you know, there is more than shyness under that surface...there's a raging submissive monster who is dying to be controlled and used...but before long, the monster is quite helpless and begging for mercy upon command...Feenix keeps her in that state as he tames this beautiful beast.
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1280kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 174.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Shy Submissive Monster part 3

Pure Taboo - An Honest Living Forest

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Alex Davis, Anny Aurora
Genres: Blonde, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum On Tits, Reluctant, Submissive, Face Fucking, rimming
Amelia (Anny Aurora), a hardworking and honest housemaid, casts uncertain looks over her shoulder as she cautiously approaches her employer, Mr. Winters. There's something she's been wanting to tell him for months, and today's the day that she's finally going to do it. Yet, she freezes as she stands before Mr. Winters, who is impatiently waiting for her to spit it out. Although Amelia tries her hardest, words fail her, leading Mr. Winters to think she's simply shy about asking for a raise. However, nothing could be further from the truth...
Admitting defeat, she returns to the kitchen to clean the floor, only to be startled by Adam (Alex D), her employer's son. Adam is calculated and cruel, taking great pleasure in tormenting Amelia at every given opportunity. He hasn't shown mercy since the first day she started work. Even though he's not her boss, Amelia feels powerless to stop him from taking what he wants whenever he wants.
As Adam toys with her, he reveals that he knows Amelia was trying to tattle on him. She deserves to be punished for such subordinance... Although Amelia doesn't want to submit to him, she can't afford to lose this job and be left penniless. Once again, as she slowly unties her apron and bends over the counter, she gives in to Adam's demands.
Duration: 38:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - An Honest Living

GwenMedia - A Dream Come True Hansboro

Release Year: 2024
Long time super fans of Isabella Sinclaire, Kate and Amy (Jade Indica and Satine Phoenix), dream up a devious plan to get inside of The Ivy Manor. Having discovered their deception, Mistress Isabella complies to their wishes, only not as they anticipated. Stripped of their dignity and clothing, Isabella, dressed in regal latex, puts the girls though a series of torments as punishment for their lies.
Duration: 52:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 807kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 336.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GwenMedia - A Dream Come True

GwenMedia - Painful Pleasures Neptune Beach

Release Year: 2024
Clippers are buzzing, removing hair from the submissive slave's body. Next, the depilatory cream is applied. What will happen next, one can only guess.
Lady Cheyenne, sitting in her throne, is attempting to train a loving housewife in the art of foot worship. In the corner is a large, rubber-lined deprivation box which holds her equally submissive husband. The action moves back and forth between the two. Not happy with her progress, Lady Cheyenne begins a series of flogging and spanking punishment. The female slave is then encased in a clear vinyl, inflatable mattress. Once inside, she is subjected to more torment. Suspended in a metal gibbet cage, the husband is forced to watch his wife's training in ass worship and spanking punishment, unable to participate in any way.
Format: avi
Duration: 55:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 982kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 452.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GwenMedia - Painful Pleasures

IR - Brat Training - It‘s Not About You - Penny Barber Wolverhampton

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
It's funny that Penny Barber thinks she is hot shit. She calls herself a MILF and prides herself on being a bratty little cunt that never breaks. She loves bondage. She loves discipline. She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why.
Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass, and you can tell from looking at her that she has the kind of holes you want to dive right into. Most doms would consider themselves lucky to get their hands on a woman like this.
Well, Jack Hammer isn't like most doms. This isn't about Penny for him, and the sooner she learns that the better off she will be. She has herself convinced that if she can keep her sassy attitude it means that she is in control. Well, if that's the case, what does it mean when she is crying so hard her make up is running down her face?
This isn't the end for her, either. You see, Our Studio is all about metal bondage, devious devices and tough corporal punishment. We're taking her over to Hard tied to give her a dose of something a little bit different. Rain DeGrey is anxiously awaiting her arrival with a fist full of rope and nothing but the worst intentions.
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Brat Training - It‘s Not About You - Penny Barber

Secretary Milf Shawnee Mission

I choose to vamp up my image a little bit today, just to make things a little more interesting. I mean, Johnn is so strict with his office wardrobe dresscode. So, I wear my usual satin blouse, but then, I pair it with a leather skirt instead of the usual pencil skirt. And, I wear black back seam stockings and leather boots. I have on my regular satin panties in case Johnny decides to punish me for my misdemeanor. Of course, he sees my attire and is not too pleased. He has me remove the offensive leather boots, and I end up ball tied on the floor with lots of rope.He also mouthpacking in my mouth and gives me a very thick duct tape gag. If you need any sign that Johnny has forgiven me...notice the upskirt. I think he's going to get over it soon! Until the next time I decide to rebel.
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 491.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Milf
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05729 секунды с 9 запросами