View Single Post
Old 01-20-2024, 02:19 PM   #13151
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Guy Next Door Oil City

Video language: English
Muscle stud Rip Stone moves in next door to Brett Winters and David Thompson, setting off a chain of sexy incidents that includes a four-way with the movers and a sizzling dildo-heavy climax between Brett and Rip.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:40
Video: 720x538, xvid, 1942kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Guy Next Door

Gay - The Hitchhiker Kingston Springs

The superhot dude-next-door Brooks (on the cover) relates various sexual adventures via his computer to anyone who'll listen - most notably Doug Perry. Their subsequent fuck (which ends the flick) is a true highlight, and is sure to get your stick red and angry.
Everything from glory holes, bathroom trickings, outdoor rompings, deep-throatings, and Peter Wilder taking a full load in the face are here. Standard plot, terrific sex (fans of heavy duty rimming are in for a veritable Thanksgiving dinner here). Ross Cannon's nice videography raises the bar here, too. All in all, good dirty stuff.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:29:15
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - The Hitchhiker

Gay - Secret Sex 3 The Take Over Gilberton

The Sex Radicals are back again, and they're ready to take control in Part 3 of the Secret Sex triology. Ruling the underground was their claim, but they've come out on top to control the world with hardcore man sex. The Sex Police are losing the battle for abstinence as the Radicals get their libidos recharged for nonstop Secret Sex. The Sex Revolution has gained control in the 21st Century and nothing can stop them now! Love and Lust will reign forever.
Duration: 1:07:08
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Secret Sex 3 The Take Over

Gay - The Rascal Joins The Wrestling Team Seaside

Catalina presents the second release in our hugely popular Freshman Features Series of 18-22 year old spunksters.
Duration: 1:15:15
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1952kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - The Rascal Joins The Wrestling Team

Gay - Wild and Wet Branchland

Wild and Wet opens with a Hollywood swimming pool telling us—yes, that's right, telling us—about the glossy guys and horny hunks who inhabit it. From there, we are taken on a number of fluid encounters in which the water itself serves as the springboard to aquatic erotic adventures. Never has a little water done so much for so many. We may not get you in hot water, but we'll get you hot!
Duration: 1:22:26
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1943kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Wild and Wet

Tainted Love Pittsville

Release Year: 1995
Studio: Catalina Video
Cast: Adam Hart, Alec Danes, Cory Miles, David Thompson, Luc Russell, Rip Stone, Steve Rambo
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Classic
When we kissed I thought it would never end, the world was ours and nothing could stand in our way. But you left me afraid and alone, the moment I turned you ran away. Following you around and watching your every move, I can't seem to get you out of my heart and mind. I thought you loved me too, but that was a lie. You hurt me again and again with each lie I find. There will never be another like you. I've looked from below to above, I gave you my best, but you only gave your Tainted Love.
1. Adam Hart and his lover, Alec Danes, get married.
2. They have a hot honeymoon. Adam jacks off while watching Alec jack off through a window.
3. Luc Russell and Cory Miles try every position they can at home.
4. Rip Stone and Steve Rambo in the living room. Adam does his doctor, David Thomp.
Duration: 1:15:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1953kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tainted Love

Inch By Inch Pearl

Huge Video gets together with Matt Sterling to bring you INCH BY INCH. Jeff Quinn, Doug Jensen, and Tom Brock star with 10 superstars to give you the best in man-on-man entertainment. These guys aren't afraid to take the big ones, and they do it for you.
Duration: 1:03:34
Video: 672x504, AVC (H.264), 1182kbps
Audio: 76kbps

File size: 588.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inch By Inch

Время генерации страницы 0.10822 секунды с 9 запросами