Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Analyzing Amazingh Ashley Lane Victorville

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
You've probably seen Ashley on our sites before. You've seen her take orgasms. You've seen her take pain.
But does that necessarily mean you have any idea who Ashley Lane really is? She's quiet, that's for sure. I'm quite sure that she is quite unsure of herself. In a young and clueless sort of way. But let's hear it from her own mouth. Who does she think she is? How would she describe herself? Is she too unfamiliar with herself to satisfactorily answer those questions? Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment. Ashley begins her journey in an asymmetrical rope tie and leather hood, being lead to the bed. One darkened footstep by another. She stands there silently as a near stranger gropes her body - not really having an opinion on the matter either way. Once shoved onto the bed, Ashley is further secured in an erotically exposed spread. Removal of her clothing reveals a tight rope harness that snugly crafts a very pretty pink rose bud pussy. It's difficult not to play with that pussy. Let's stand this tall of water up on her feet and see what she can do. Her vision is blacked out, her legs spread, and her pussy clamped with electrics. After Ashley into a standing arched back position, she graciously waits for the whip. My whip really likes her pale skin. Time to bend her over. I need more from her. I need to see that she can share a deeper side of herself with me. She's not making this easy, so it's time to grab a cane. Time to cane some real emotion right out of Ashley Lane.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Analyzing Amazingh Ashley Lane

Russian Slaves Unreal Exclusive Vip Cool Magic Collection. Part 1. Tununak

Release Year: 2024
Russian Slaves - penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with

Total size: 4.1 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Slaves Unreal Exclusive Vip Cool Magic Collection. Part 1.

Busty Slave Iona Grace Punished With Other Tortures Sakado

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
“Wake up, Subject 146. You will now begin your daily routine.” This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely. She's more of an inanimate object than a person now. Only her beautiful features speak to what she once was. Her curves are amazing. They must have had men in awe at one point. The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him. If she had more courage she may be disobedient but she is not brave enough to defy the voice that comes over the intercom. It's degrading and humiliating to just blindly kowtow to the orders being barked at her. But then she looks around and realizes the truth. This is far too elaborate and well organized for her to be the first girl. She is subject 146. She doesn't want there to be a subject 147. The price of failure is steep enough. Things aren't so bad when she can follow his orders, but when she disappoints him, OT is quick to show his displeasure. He has so many canes and whips and other implements of pain that, if subject 146 could just follow orders, she may have been able to avoid. But she is weak. She doesn't try hard enough. And for that she has to suffer.
Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Slave Iona Grace Punished With Other Tortures

Mira Raine - The Sweetest Kiss (part 2) Effie

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Mira Raine
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Mira Raine with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me. My first thought is to how long she's been there, on her knees with her arms behind her back.
She's on her belly with her arms bound together behind her. Her knees are bent and each thigh is tied to her ankle. I want to see her cunt so I spread her knees with a metal spreader and open her as wide as I can. I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp. Then I fill her cunt with a rubber cock on a stick before teasing her with a vibrator. Before she's able to cum I remove the vibrator. She makes her first mistake and protests. My response is a hideous barbed gag that slides down her throat. Then I get to my real work; punishing her feet with a cane.
Her ass is my next target. With her legs pulled up to a post I can whip, flog, cane, and otherwise beat her ass, back, and feet. Her ass is so sweet it just begs to be penetrated. The dildo takes a second to go in, but it makes a nice pop as it does and elicits a beautiful scream from her throat. The dick on a stick fucks her ass to a chorus of screams. The vibrator betrays her true feelings though. As the squirt flows from her pussy she scream and shakes. The spanking adds to her pleasure and she floods the floor with her juices.
Still cum-: she’s tied to the floor, caned, and whipped. Painful clothes pins pinch her milky white tender flesh. The string connecting the pins is tied to a rope holding her legs up to the pulley and now she has to hold them up herself. That’s not going to be so easy with the singletail slicing at her beautiful round butt. She holds out as long as she can, but the pain is too much and she kicks her legs out ripping the pins off in an excruciating display.
Finally her nimble body is tied into a ball. Her pussy and asshole are completely exposed leaving her feeling vulnerable. Her neck is tied to the floor with just the right amount of pressure. Her clit is tortured with the vibrator and a hard metal shaft penetrating her tender pussy. She cums again and again causing her already sensitive clit to become red and even more tender. Most people would let enough be enough, but I want her to squirt again. The hitachi does the trick with a thick cock fucking her cunt. She’s beyond cummed out and yet the squirt keeps coming.
When Cyd Black gives a gift it really does please. All I can think to do is share the prize. Tied to the floor sweaty in a pool of her own cum I pass her back to Cyd for his turn.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mira Raine - The Sweetest Kiss (part 2)

Xmas2010 Mc Cracken

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Circus Sands
Xmas spanking for our petgirl Evey.
Duration: 2:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2078kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 38.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xmas2010

Perfect Vip Exclusive Sweet Gold Collection Of Ricksavage. Part 4. Cadyville

He "warms her up" with a hard, swift, over-the-knee spanking, "just to get your endorphins flowing," he tells her. He faces Angel towards the camera documenting the action today, and squeezes her fat tits through her black bra.

Total size: 8.7 GB in 13 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Vip Exclusive Sweet Gold Collection Of Ricksavage. Part 4.

Shadow Lane Sweet Nice Vip Hot Mega Excellent Collection. Part 2. Oswegatchie

View highlights and sizzling action scenes from Shadow Lane videos 89-119, covering over four years of production.
These excerpts will identify the players, set the scene, and then present choice spanking moments

Total size: 2.5 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shadow Lane Sweet Nice Vip Hot Mega Excellent Collection. Part 2.

Время генерации страницы 0.26003 секунды с 9 запросами