View Single Post
Old 01-22-2024, 06:32 AM   #4552
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sadistic Tragedy of Blue Rose Mansion Part 1 Mariupol

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Japanese girls are very brutally tortured: sewed up his mouth, hung on hooks. needles pierced nipples is passed through them (nipples), fishing line and much more.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:03
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 1742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadistic Tragedy of Blue Rose Mansion Part 1

Queen of Pain Part 2 - Elise Graves Foresthill

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The problem with hanging upside down, as Elise Graves is quickly finding out, is that it is extremely disorienting. It is bad enough when it is a suspension, but she finds herself at the mercy of Cyd Black, with a box around her, unable to even see what he is planning on doing to her already tender ass and feet. They have already seen a bit of action and she is not quite ready for more.
Cyd is no more kind than he is patient. She thinks that coming out of the box means something good must be about to happen. She can't imagine how things could get worse. It doesn't matter, though, because Cyd can and he will show her. The best thing that is going to happen to her today involves getting vibrated until she is screaming for it to stop. After that it will be nothing but increasing torments.
The most brutal part of her predicament doesn't even look that bad, at first. The two chains that run to her are just a few links too short in either direction to let her get comfortable. In her ass is a giant pear, and as she moves away from that chain it pulls taut and pushes it at painful angles. To her nose Cyd has attached another ring, so that when she moves toward her back end it will stretch her septum.
The pear in her ass keeps her from sitting down, the one in her mouth from lying on her face. And because of the box around her torso she can't even use her arms for balance. It is painful, humiliating, and frustrating to be so helpless and so sore. All she can do is cry to herself and hope for it to end.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen of Pain Part 2 - Elise Graves

Cadence Cross May I C... Quibor

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cadence Cross
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
You get a bound beauty kept on the razor's edge of the most mind blowing orgasm of her life for so long that when she finally feels the release it leaves her dazed and confused.
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cadence Cross May I C...

Baptism - Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone Newquay

Dear God,
I fear I may have sinned. It all started when I was talking with my friend and fellow church goer Maddy O'Reilly. She's so pretty and I just couldn't help telling her about something I found on the internet while fighting the good fight. I found out that she and I are both interested in the same thing. That's where it all went wrong. She knew a guy. The creepy guy from church who wears all black. He goes by the name OT.
He had us undress each other. Maddy looked really cute. I was so nervous. I hadn't been naked in front of a man before. Not even a doctor. He made us face each other and then he bound us together with handcuffs. My heart was pounding as he touched us. I felt you in that moment, God. I felt you holding me through Maddy. As I tasted her lips on mine I felt you.
When OT started whipping us I felt your warm embrace. As my ass turned red you overwhelmed we with peace and pleasure. I've never felt so loved. When it was all over and we were free of the bondage Maddy offered to give me the same amount of pleasure she had felt. As I squirted all over her I felt you flow through me onto her pretty face.
Please tell me Lord, did I sin? Or is this truly my calling?
Sincerely,
Samantha Rone
Duration: 51:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baptism - Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone

Dee the Fly Bonus Neuquen

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Chained to the mattress, Dee is set up to take Mr. Pogo in her ass while PD takes her pussy. Then its time to her sore little back door. When PD asks if she is ready to suffer for him, he means it.
Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6791kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dee the Fly Bonus

Stuck in Bondage, Again - Hazel Hypnotic and Cyd Black Turrialba

Hazel has been with us for a while and she knows what we are capable of. That doesn't mean we won't surprise her. A blindfold allows her imagination to work wonders as we prepare the unimaginable.
First the nipple cups. You just turn the nob and the piston sucks the nips in. As the balloons in her nipples it brings a new level of sensitivity to her tits. Soon they are the perfect targets for a sharp caning that will have her eyes welling up with tears in a matter of seconds.
The Wartenberg wheel is another rarely used toy that we've brought out just for Hazel. It is covered in tiny little spikes that roll across her body. She likes it a hell of a lot more than the whip that gets broken out next.
The last bind is the worst for her. She is face down and ass up with nose hooks keeping her head immobilized. The ass hook holds her back side still while vicious cane strokes rain down on it. It also keeps her from going anywhere for the rough dildo-fucking that she gets. Hazel may be a veteran of bondage, but we've still got a few wicked tricks up our sleeves.
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck in Bondage, Again - Hazel Hypnotic and Cyd Black

Unneven Bars - Leya Falcon East Sparta

Release Year: 2017
Leya Falcon has a deep and abiding love for having things shoved up her ass. She's like a fanatic. You would be hard pressed to find someone who gets as excited about anal as Leya did when we told her just what she was going to be getting up to on today's show. From the moment she arrived in the studio she was dripping wet and ready to go, which is just what we like to see.
First we get her set up, do a few of our usuals, a few of our favorites. We gag her with tape, we clamp her nipples, we shackle her up to metal bars by her wrists and ankles so she can't wriggle away. O.T. is taking care of her today and he is quite partial to the cane so Leya gets to get very familiar with the handy tool pretty quickly. He canes her feet, her ass, and her tits, which are tied off tight in a chest harness. Then it's on to the good stuff.
O.T. has Leya down on her back with her legs spread a bit to expose her holes to our camera. He puts a little remote controlled vibrator the size of an egg in her pussy. Then he takes out a dildo, about the circumference of a baseball, and longer than most girls would be willing to put in their pussies. He has Leya lick it all over, then he slides it right into her ass and starts pumping away, fucking her with it as he takes out the hitachi to vibrate her clit. After a while with that, he takes out the vibrator and the dildo and sticks a pussy hook in the girl, but she just keeps begging until he puts it back in her ass. It's hard not to give her what she wants.
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unneven Bars - Leya Falcon
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13447 секунды с 9 запросами